30 Storey Building Constructed In 15 Days!

how fast do you want your house to be constructed? a year maybe? Well these guys at the Broad Group think it is too much time. just check out this article which also has a time lapse video that shows that the 30 storey building was constructed in just 15 days! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
>> #-Link-Snipped-#

discuss your views here ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    it's just awesome. the building can even withstand a 9.0 rector scale earthquake. n its energy efficiently made. a marvel of modern engineering. hats off to the Chinese engineers.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    lovejeet
    it's just awesome. the building can even withstand a 9.0 rector scale earthquake. n its energy efficiently made. a marvel of modern engineering. hats off to the Chinese engineers.
    Yeah! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    How can even the building cement be strong in 30 days? Awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there has been no cement used. ๐Ÿ˜€ its all prefabricated components..
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    yup. it was just assembled in 15 days. but still, do plan and do that is also a cumbersome thing to do. truely awesome.
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there has been no cement used. ๐Ÿ˜€ its all prefabricated components..
    Ah! Should the time consumed in creating the fabrication considered then???
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    What would be the life-span of this building?

I read about prefabricated buildings, which have far exceeded their life-span.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Praveen-Kumar
    actually prefabricated parts can be purchased according to the specifications itself ๐Ÿ˜€ here side by side it was prepared in large scale in a factory.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Dancer_Engineer
    What would be the life-span of this building?

I read about prefabricated buildings, which have far exceeded their life-span.
    i don't know about the life of the building dancer_engineer ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i don't know about the life of the building dancer_engineer ๐Ÿ‘€
    Just curious to know. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Praveen-Kumar
    Well, assuming you can mass fabricate common parts and store them, then you can just consider the actual assemble time. For example, if Biggie wants to build the CE office one day.. he can use the same parts that have been fabricated beforehand.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Dancer_Engineer
    Just curious to know. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜
    even i wish to know. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ but no details regarding life given out :/
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    CIVILPRINCESS
    even i wish to know. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ but no details regarding life given out :/
    I'm reading mixed reactions about the building's lifespan. ๐Ÿ˜•
    ash
    Well, assuming you can mass fabricate common parts and store them, then you can just consider the actual assemble time. For example, if Biggie wants to build the CE office one day.. he can use the same parts that have been fabricated beforehand.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Oh ok... In that sense, Awesome! No words to say! Just for a single cut out work by Chennai Metro Water Suppliers, they take about 3 months!!! ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Five friends Ramesh,Sudha,Mohan,Mona and Suresh planned to go on a vaccation. Ramesh booked the tickets to travel and Suresh booked the hotel. All of them were in the same compartment...
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. - John F. Kennedy Paradigm is synonymous to the Mecca of these ideas. This techno -...
MIT Prof.Vivek Goyal's research on depth data acquisition by laser scanning may lead to 3D cameras on mobile phones. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/sector...-for-mobile-phones/1011349.article?cmpid=TE01
Pragyaa 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded. Pragyaa has always been taking initiatives to bring a renaissance and reformation...
hello all, i m doing my final year project, in that i need to find the gps location to track the car. i didn't know how to make that, so...