3 Things that I had given up in my Life

I only wanted to become better and achieve something out of ordinary but today I understand that I cannot.

1)Cricket

2)My Career (which is still Ok)

3) Now Writing Stories ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm so sorry to hear that friend. Any particular reason you've given up on it? The second one looks quite serious to me.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Dileep: A Don should be invincible. We would like to know what happened?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    That's so sad, dileep. Try to convince your father; hope he will understand soon.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @BigK A strong No yet again by my father for the things I want to do. Not to worry about the second reason.Its still good and I am happy that I successfully completed electrical engineering.

@ABKD Every time I want to do different things they were turn down and he asks me to concentrate and do the same all the time.Haha common reason. Don is always invincible even at tough times ๐Ÿ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    as my father would always say - "take your own decisions in life and then take responsibility of those decisions" I would rather suggest please confront your parents as for thier opinion and if you think they are only fears try to convicne them about your decision if you are serious about them . It should not like -even after 30yrs you blame them for these 3 things you gave up
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mr.Don
    @BigK A strong No yet again by my father for the things I want to do. Not to worry about the second reason.Its still good and I am happy that I successfully completed electrical engineering.

@ABKD Every time I want to do different things they were turn down and he asks me to concentrate and do the same all the time.Haha common reason. Don is always invincible even at tough times ๐Ÿ˜›
    Since we don't know the whole situation, none of us will be able to comment properly. Did you wish to take up cricket full time?

Secondly, what about job? What problem does he see with it?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Mr. Don: What happened friend? Tell us please ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sorry to hear Mr. Don. Although I don't know all of the details & it can be quite more difficult in some cultures, I agree with Durga. It is your life, only you can live it. Please keep us updated and best of luck to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody write me a program on thoughtworks placement ques in c++ inventory control system.Two countries have inventory with 100 ipods in it. ipod is available in two countries brazil...
plz debug this....i need it ...plzz help... #include using namespace std; class swapping; { cout << "Swapping value of two numbers \n"; int firstnumber, secondnumber; public: void getdata (int...
ME a STUDENT of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, I want to develop an operating system as my FYP, i.e. 2 years later inshaallah. Any One please guide me to the steps to...
[h=2] c++ program[/h] can anybody write me a program on thoughtworks placement ques in c++ inventory control system.Two countries have inventory with 100 ipods in it. ipod is available in...
Steve Jobs has resigned from Apple as CEO. He's written a resignation letter to all the people in Apple community. The complete text of Steve's resignation letter is avaialble in...