3 Phase induction motor working at Low spee

1.I was connect 3 Phase Induxtion motor in Delta at time i was measured motor speed 1478 RPM
2. Theni was connect motor in start mode at time i measure motor speed it was 1215 RPM .

How this possible ?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Are you sure you connected the RYB in correct sequence? Please let me know.Thank you.
  • dhaval_dsp01
    dhaval_dsp01
    ya i already connect this motor in R-Y-B .
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    when u connect induction motor in delta mode actually the current value shud decrease and in star connection current value remains same....
    by the AC motor relation that torque is directly propotional to (current * Phase) so if torque increases current increases and speed reduces......
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Thanks for the information Ernesha. Thank you very much.(((Hitting my head against the wall; why didn't I think of that?)))
  • manoj_2all
    manoj_2all
    Yes you are right, may be there is fault in the motor side not with the source side......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Google, Skype must set up server in India: Govt Looks like Indian Government has someone who's taking his/her job very seriously. After getting RIM (the makers of Blackberry) to...
Source: https://www.indianexpress.com/news/hari-prasad-to-present-his-evm-paper-at-chicago/674796/ Mr. Hari Prasad, who was arrested few days ago got bail and is ready to present a paper on hacking Indian EVM in Chicago. The annual conference is...
Source: Engine problem prompts US Toyota Corolla recall | News | The Engineer Leading Japanese car maker, Toyota will recall ~1.3 million Corolla & Matrix models manufactured between 2005-2008 sold...
I usually use my cellphone in an elevator/lift and I always encounter problems with my signal. My call will either be dropped or the experience poor voice quality. What are...
what are the things that i need to consider in implementing leaky cables in In-Building Solution? In the design I will not be utilizing antenna since I will replace it...