3 idiots trailer

Here's 3 idiots trailer [official]

[youtube]xvszmNXdM4w[/youtube]

3 idiots is one of the most awaited movies of 2009. Especially the engineering crowd is eagerly waiting for this movie to release. Its believed that the movie is based on popular novel by Chetan Bhagat: Five Point Someone. However, the creators of movie are saying the movie is 'inspired' from the movie and not necessarily about IIT hostel life. 😀

What do you think?

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    3 Idiots Synopsis

Two friends embark on a quest for a lost buddy. On this journey they encounter a long forgotten bet, a wedding they must crash and a funeral that goes impossibly out of control.

As they make their way through the perilous landscape, another journey begins: their inner journey through memory lane and the story of their friend - the irrepressible free - thinker Rancho (Aamir Khan), who in his unique way, touches and changes their lives.

It is a story of their hostel days that swings between Rancho college romance with the spirited Pia (Kareena), and his clash with an oppressive mentor (Boman Irani).
    Finally, in misty mountains of unparalleled beauty, the friends (R Madhavan) and (Sharman Joshi) find the key to the secret that they seek.

'3 Idiots' is a comedy of ideas that is as provocative as it is funny, as wildly entertaining as it is insightful. A laugh-riot that talks about the most important of human pursuits: self-actualization.

3 Idiots is the first movie in which Kareena Kapoor has worked along with Aamir Khan.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    waiting for its release ....
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    looks like a good movie...
    nice trailer😀
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    ya looks nice
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This looks good 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo messenger 10 beta is now currently available for download at: Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta Can anyone post a review?
hello friends, i am interested in learning Red hat Linux and also i want to get certification in it.. I want to how much does it costs to get certification...
i want to plug in sound for my PS3 to a pioneer vsx-509s with a audio component (i think that is the name) cable the one that has 2 for...
Post Power Electronics liks my circuit link Tharks
Any have try before use an LM358 as a voltage follower/unity gain opamp to drive a 10ohm load? it is not working right? However, it seem that it will works...