3-6 months Internship From S&M Consultants: Computer Science

S&M Consultants is one of the upcoming names in the Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) Space. It has a team of experienced and certified OFM developers, who have sound understanding of OFM, this when coupled with their strong functional, technical and analytical skills makes S&M Consultants a rising star.

Details of internship :
1. You would be required to work on Wordress development, so its good to have PHP, mysql, CSS knowledge.
2. You would be required to work on a Flash project, where in you will be required to develop a Drag and Drop platform for our upcoming portal.

Desired profile: Quick Learner and enthusiastic.
Education : MCA, BCA, BE, BTech, MSc(IT/Comp Sc.)
Experience : Freshers are welcome
Duration of internship : 3-6 months.
Any other information
How to apply: smconsultants.in@indianinternship.com

Company website: #-Link-Snipped-#

I hope this information is useful. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello i m 2nd yr Ec student i m very confused in which field should i do my summer training and also how get in iitk for summer training........
We never knew we'd need a tiny slate with a magical touch screen on it that'd begin to replace our laptops. However, we all must agree that gadgets are evolving...
Hello engineers, I have a very big doubt in DSB SC,SSB SC modulation techniques.we know that the message signal is modulated with a carrier signal of a high frequency for...
Airtel's launched 3G across few cities in North India and has introduced USB 3G Modem Sticks: E1731. The E1713 has following features - Speed HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps Network: customized...
I recently attended a workshop by LI2 Innovations on Android Application Development. The workshop's duration was of 2 days and they charged us Rs 800/- 😕 On the first day,...