2nd job ideas

So It appears as I've just read I am now somehow responsible for airfare for Ash. Please all post ideas of a second, part time job I can undertake to pay for this ticket. ๐Ÿ˜€ (be creative! it's for fun)

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    How about selling CE Tees in your neighborhood and workplace? That way, both me (with my air ticket) and Biggie (with the popularity) will benefit ๐Ÿ˜›

Though, not sure how many you'd need to sell.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fantastic! :smile:

I bet CE Tees would be easy to sell. Happy Journey, Ash! ๐Ÿ‘

PS: Do not forget to share the pics from your US trip with all of us.๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeanius
    Jeanius
    C'mon, how many kidneys do you REALLY need, huh?

I've found that computer repair has been a decent, although not consistent, source of income. Considering I do it as a favor most of the time, though, I'm probably up $20 bucks from when I started! ๐Ÿ˜› Advertise at a college (liberal arts colleges, engineering colleges probably don't need another computer repair tech)
  • gohm
    gohm
    Ok, so far we have selling tee's and body parts for ideas, laugh. Maybe find a way to combine the two? Although I might be too weak from all the surgery to show Ash a good time on a visit. Keep the crazy ideas coming!
  • koli
    koli
    gohm
    Ok, so far we have selling tee's and body parts for ideas, laugh. Maybe find a way to combine the two? Although I might be too weak from all the surgery to show Ash a good time on a visit. Keep the crazy ideas coming!
    Gohm - from your profile it looks like you are at VA = Virginia. If that is the case you can become handy man. Or the best is lawn mower, it is the best time of the year for that.
  • gohm
    gohm
    How about farming naughas to sell to the furniture industry for their hides?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, you'd have to find out a way to protect them from Patty ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    rofl, holy bent spokes on a rust wheel! That was the funniest post I've read in awhile. People were staring at me laughing to myself. Of course you are assuming they are animals, maybe sentient minerals??

ash
    Well, you'd have to find out a way to protect them from Patty ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm not too sure exactly what they are, but they seem quite popular in the US ๐Ÿ˜›
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Lmao. . . you guys are too funny!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think relocating "know your Cean" into a file so we can go back and re-read old ones would be great, as well as connecting a forum thread to the...
Okay, here we form the CE TeeTotaler Club Teetotalism (or T-total) is the practice and promotion of complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages. A person who practices (and possibly advocates) teetotalism...
CEans, Join me in welcoming CEan - MaRo in our Mod Team ๐Ÿ˜! MaRo is from Egypt and we'll now be able to ensure round the clock moderation of CE...
hi this is pramod can any one give me a link for project for Storage Area Network...........i m interested to do in this area....... waiting for positive reply..........
Greetings, I would be sinecerely grateful for any information about Kommerell weldability test... It is an Austrian method and I am in a search of promising literature that describes it,...