27,000 CEans - Discussions

Discuss the announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread!

Replies

• syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    thats cool......wat abt gettin 30,000 CEans within this one week gap left for the new year 2009.........?????? hey Big_k, wat do u think???? lets hope for it..........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    30,000 in a week? That's not possible 😀 Let's hope we'll be 30,000 by 20[sup]th[/sup]Jan 2009.

[PS: Please refrain from using SMS text on CE Forums]
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    Yeah...... by the way sorry big_k......for using sms text in CE forums.... will definetly avoid it in future.....
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Nice to hear our member count is beyond 27,000..... At this Pace till next anniversary of CE hope we will reach the mark of 1,00,000
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe more than that. 😀 Most importantly, we should aim to have more CE meets. That's a more effective way to collaborate.

CE Delhi Meet is still pending!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Good to see the figure 27000. When I joined it was something 10000 crossed I guess.Please don't mind but I wonder are there really enough engineers on this forum or same person is making multiple accounts 😕 ??.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Three Cheers for CE...!
    Hip Hip Hurray!
    Hip Hip Hurray!
    Hip Hip Hurray!

By the way, lets now aim at reaching 50000 posts in record time. What do you say? Should we launch a mission?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all..I am a student of 2nd yr. I am working on a project where I need to build a model suspension bridge. The length of the suspension bridge has...
i would like to get some ideas on projects in the field of vlsi or robotics or even wireless for the final year. the project completion must not take long...
i would like to know the circut setup and the software involved to make a mobile work as a remote😒
can anyone suggest me topic for my final year project? i cant think of any topics that are really good and innovative...... i am comfortable in c++ and java.... please...
CEans, A great number of our CEans appeared for CAT and other exams. Step II of the admission process involves GD & PI. I have following tips for people preparing...