26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I'd Known at 20- Etienne Garbugli

Sometimes common sense is not common and the obvious is overlooked.

Here are 26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I'd Known at 20 as enunciated by Etienne Garbugli, Product Design and marketing consultant:
26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I'd Known at 20

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Doing is better than perfect. -> nodding to that!

Stop Multi-tasking. It merely kills your focus.
    ^ I wonder if that is even possible nowadays.
  • Phenomenal
    Phenomenal
    @Ramani Sir : Thank you for sharing this,it's interesting.

#-Link-Snipped-# : I think it means FOCUS on ONE THING at a time by using timed-slots.
    For eg:If you have five things to do,give proper time to each one.
    You can spend 5 mins on making calls,other 5 on replying to email and so on...
    This can be termed as EFFICIENT SINGLE-TASKING - I'm still working on this one 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Boeing 787 airships were grounded a few weeks ago following the discovery of problem in the aircraft's battery system. In the first year of its service, at least four 787s...
I want to know how the artificial intelligent become integrated or can improve more automation systems and machine that build in automatic way Display screen, solar cells, lithium ion batteries,...
hi. .one of My frnd studyin B.E,he need some ideas to do a miniproject😀 so pls pls suggest some ideas for this. N he wanna do a project on "life...
Dear friends, Now i am doing M.E- Computer Integrated Manufacturing in PSG College of Technology , Coimbatore. Further i like to do Ph.D in USA. Please suggest some Universities based...
Dear friends, Now i am doing M.E- Computer Integrated Manufacturing in PSG College of Technology , Coimbatore. Further, i would like to do Ph.D in USA or UK. Please suggest...