25 Microchips That Shook The World: An IEEE View

IEEE has come up with an interesting collection of 25 chips which they think have shaped the future. The entire article can be found #-Link-Snipped-#.

What chips apart from those mentioned you think made the world as it is now? Comment below!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Chaitanya Kukde
    What chips apart from those mentioned you think made the world as it is now? Comment below!
    Not a chip, but an architecture that changed the world is ARM! Companies like Qualcomm, Broadcomm, Nvidia, MediaTek & Samsung played crucial role in it by developing some awesome low TDP processors.
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    I guess ARM is mentioned in that article itself.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    pikachu1994
    I guess ARM is mentioned in that article itself.
    Yeah! My mistake! missed it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a bid to persuade customers to upgrade to latest versions, Microsoft is planning to announce a free version of the Windows 8.1 operating system. According to a report in...
Digital Single Lens Reflex Cameras aka DSLRs are made as shown in the video below:
It would be very grateful if somebody enlighten me the difference in assumption of hinge or fixed supports in analysis of moment frames and water tanks design etc.
In Year 2010-11, smart phone started registering their presence. 2013-14 will be remembered for the smart wearable devices. In not been days when after success of Gear and Gear Neo,...
Hi, I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science(Ist year) but I am very interested in astronomy and want to make my career in that field only. In what ways can...