25 Infamous Viruses In Last 25 Years

I remember my first every computer, powered by Windows 95 got attacked with a virus within just 45 days. How? I had inserted a floppy-disk I had obtained from a friend to check an interesting freeware. I don't remember the name of the virus but it resulted into me losing all the data stored on HDD. However, that virus taught me how to format hard-disk and also take appropriate security measure. #-Link-Snipped-# has come up with an infographic that shows 25 most infamous viruses from last 25 years of computer history. Check it out -

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Steve Jobs says that we're in the post-PC era defined by iPod, iPhone and the latest iPad. The tablet computers are taking over the primary means of personal computing and...
Call of Duty, the gaming series very popular with the gamers all over the world, has set another record. Its 7th part, Call of Duty: Black Ops, has been officially...
In the world of internet where everybody is browsing, surfing, social networking, etc. why would anybody want to be left behind? A new site by the name Bump.com has come...
Children are always fascinated when they see a program on Discovery channel regarding Plane crash or about any such disaster. These programs are made so interesting that we get involved...
Scientists & researchers at Auckland Bioengineering Institute in New Zealand have succeeded in developing jelly-like artificial muscles that will soon replace the nuts and bots in robotics. The new muscles...