20Mhz inverter

Can anyone plzz help me that how can i make a high frequency inverter in which i gave 220V/50Hz A.C. and it gives an output of 20MHz. plz suggest me some idea as i am looking forward to design this equipment for witricity....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Domain: Optical camera Communication, Image Processing Problem Description: I need to capture as many images as possible continuously (viz. capturing 70 images per second) with higher frame rate and lossless...
Datawind, the leading provider of low cost budget friendly wireless web products and services, launched Ubislate i3G7 tablet with a 7-inch display for Indian markets. The device comes with a...
I am completed bca from distance education but I want to know is it possible to get job in software companies as a fresher developer .and also I know corejava...
I am writing a desktop application in java which is for format conversion of all basic type of files. For e.g. word to pdf, pdf to word, png to jpeg,...
Innumerable physical theories have been modified or changed throughout the course of man's scientific quest. Recently, a group of physicists from the University of Houston has proved that nothing is...