2015 Audi TT Coupé Set For Its Smashing Entry In India On April 23rd

Audi is all set to dazzle Indian roads as the company's management has declared the launch of its 5 different models, one each month starting this month. The first one to arrive is Audi's smashing new sports car called Audi TT Coupé, the 3rd version of the company's 1998 model. Slated to launch at an event slated for April 23rd, the Audi TT Coupe. Last year in March, we reported that Audi has opted for a Audi TT Goes For The Smartphone-Generation Design (much like Apple's CarPlay), so that Audi could do away with needles, gauges and dials and instead, display the information on a sleek LCD HD screen. There are many such features being talked about. As automobile enthusiasts all across the country wait for this sports car arrival, we decided to take a look at the various features and specs that the company has revealed so far.

From the images that have appeared on the company's website, it has come to light that the new Audi TT Coupé comes with small overhangs at the front and rear, a wide track. The car's athletic side view and muscular rear make a bold statement. Its wheel arches are accentuated, tailpipes are clearly visible and front fog lights are pretty slim. Alongside the optional xenon plus headlights, the Audi TT also comes with daytime running LED lights. Moving on to the interiors of the Audi TT Coupe, here we have leather covered steering wheel, round air vents and inlays in grey brushed aluminium to highlight the look.

audi-tt-coupe-india-launch-april

Coming to the engine under the hood - The Audi TT Coupe is powered by a 155 kW 2.0 TFSI engine features a torque of 350 Nm at 1,600-4,200 rpm. Alongside a top speed of a blazing 243 km/hours, this sports car can go from 0 to 100 km/hr speed in just 5.7 seconds. The company has also declared that the car's CO2 emissions are 147-169 g/km and the car's mileage aka fuel consumption is set at 6.4-7.2 l/100 km.

Among the other features to look forward to - there's Quattro technology for delivering power to all four wheels distributed between the front and rear axles, the Audi Space Frame or the high-strength aluminium frame structure, the BOSE Surround Sound System, faster gearshifts and sportier driving brought by S tronic system.

More will be revealed at the launch on April 23rd in the next couple of weeks. What are your thoughts on the arrival of the new Audi sports car in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hopefully, one day, I will have the money to buy it. Until then, I'll keep dreaming!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Any guesses about its pricing in India?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The name's "Redstone"! Microsoft's engineers seem to have named the next major upgrade to Windows 10 likely to be released next year. While we all are waiting for Windows 10...
I have recently done a survey where I have mapped the quality of the soil versus mineral contents in it. As a result, I have got some tabular data where...
Though it might feel that of the many problems that a small company faces, the biggest challenge may vary from startup to startup, but the truth is that most startups...
Rakuten-owned Kobo has announced the launch of a new ebook reader, called ‘Kobo Glo HD’ bearing a price-tag of $129.99 (approx. Rs 8000). The eReader will be available in black...
OPPO Electronics took the smartphone world by storm when it launched its one-of-a-kind smartphone 'OPPO N3' along with R3 at the Singapore launch event. OPPO N3 has more than one...