2014 Campus Recruitment Tracker

CEans, this thread is meant to act as the campus recruitment tracker for all the placement offers made in campuses in year 2014. Please post information about the companies that have made offers any any branch, any domain. Let me start.

Company: Accenture
College: VIT (Vellore Institute Of Technology)
Total Offers Made: 1688

College: RCOEM, Nagpur
Total Offers Made: 295

Keep on adding as you get information.

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Aha, VIT, my alma mater, still rocking with placements! As you already mentioned Accenture, there are two more.

Company : Wipro
    College : VIT
    Total Offers Made: 1162

Company : CTS
    College : VIT
    Total Offers Made: 1084

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Engineers, This post is about a Walking Mechanism made by Theo jansen, a kinematic sculptor. Theo has used his creativity and bridgred the gap between art and engineering through...
hi friends can any one tell me how to stop unwanted mail coming from inbox to which i have subscribed earlier. but still the mail from those sites are coming...
Volkswagen India, the German car manufacturer, has today launched its compact hatchback Polo's new variant - the Volkswagen Polo GT TDI. Powered by the 1.6-litre 4-cylinder turbo-diesel engine that features...
Today is the 256th day of the year. And yeah, if you are thinking that it is 28th day of the year, then you are a programmer! Wishing a bug...
The Indian Ministry of Railways has brought a sweet surprise for the India's train passenger. Now Windows 8 OS enabled device users can book train tickets on the go using...