2013 International Student Conference on Computer and Information Technology

Hi guys, I just saw an interenational conference for computer & IT students (undergraducate and postgraducate). I think it's a great opporunity for students like us to participate in so I share it in here. Anyway, the url of the conference website is at:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Cheers!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is another one: https://www.aisst.org/conferences/icgcnc-2013 Hope this is helpful as well.
Self-defense is a good form of exercise but also crucial for safety and self-defense. But rather than concentrating on self-defense,whether we should focus on creating strict laws and implementing them...
The idea is to design an application that is used to maintain information about products. Abstract: The aim of the project is to develop an online product master maintenance system...
The idea is to design an online application used for reservation of tickets sitting on a computer. Abstract: The project is to develop an application that can reserve tickets for...
The idea of the project is to design an application that would be able to manage the sales and inventory of a departmental store. Abstract: This application can be used...