2012 ...... What to Look Out For !

Internationally coveted IEEE Spectrum magazine's TopTECH projects to look out for in the upcoming 2012 year ! What more would you like to add to it guys?!
Get the Link :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    AviatorAUTOBOT
    Internationally coveted IEEE Spectrum magazine's TopTECH projects to look out for in the upcoming 2012 year ! What more would you like to add to it guys?!
    Get the Link :- #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This blog covers all the topics of which concentrates on Engineering syllabus,GATE,Placement Questions of Multi National Companies. This archive contains a complete course for you to learn the...
When the world opens its doors for the new state-of-art electric vehicles in need of the rising global eco-challenges; how could the flying machines stay back in line?! Three test-flights...
I've recently had few of my friends give up their cushy MNC IT jobs to join startups in the product domain. Their main decision maker was 'the missing challenge'. I...
Flipkart is a leading example of how product shipping done right can lead to returning customers and increased profitability. I've often wondered how much does it cost for these companies...
The Indian netpreneurship domain seems to be full of deal based and eCommerce websites. Let's have a poll to determine which eCommerce website CEans think is the best. First suggest...