2010 FIFA world cup to be at SA

The draw says it will be South Africa playing hosts to the FIFA world cup next year

The 32 teams participating at next year's FIFA World Cupâ„¢ finals discovered their fate this evening when the Final Draw for South Africa 2010 took place in Cape Town.

While South Africans learned that the host nation's Opening Match on 11 June would be played against Mexico

Germany and Brazil have the toughest groups as being said.

Visit the site for more action :dance:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    thank you Mr.Sarvesh for sharing this information..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Guys you know this site is developed by Satyam, now Mahindra Satyam.

Few of my friends are working for this project!!

The employees have the 2010 logo automatically displayed in their signature.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    The site is cool!
  • safwan
    safwan
    Awesome !

My favor goes to Brazil and France uff! my poor Henry but yes my third team is Argentina .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone watched the movie... Please share your views about it
Hello CEans! I want you to pour in the knowledge and reviews about the network marketing or we can say multi-level marketing. there are a lot of companies which offer...
A Tokyo based startup 'helps' you record and share your life online. The idea behind the startup is to let you organize your life online. You can easily trand and...
Hi guys, This is one of the good Initiative I have seen. A customized search for Automation testing. Check the link. Google Automation
Cean Priyank is celebrating his birthday today. Wish him happy birthday here. Many many happy returns of the day buddy.