121 MP Shot Of Earth From Space

Russian Satellite has captured an awesome 121 MP shot of the Earth from space. This shot is believed to be the most detailed pic of the Earth taken from space yet. Have a look at this video that combines the images captured in a video -

Amazing, yeah?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Incredible ! Russian are still doing great in technology. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actor Aston Kutcher is playing the role of Steve Jobs in a movie based on Steve Jobs, titled 'Jobs: Get Inspired'. TMZ spotted image of Aston Kutcher in Steve Jobs'...
This thread is dedicated to everyone who's playing the Dropquest II 2012. Dropquest is a puzzle by Dropbox that if you are first to complete, you'll get 100GB free cloud...
Have you seen Mother's day doodle?? It feels so good. These people whoever do the doodles are just so good @their job ! happy Mother's day to all mom there!
Hey guys, I am thinking of buying a laptop with following specs.: 1) A 15.6" screen 2) Intel i5 or i7 processor 3) A 1 GB graphic card (NVIDIA or...
So I found this amazing machine called the Bat, featured in the upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises. A hovercraft, jet, helicopter, all in one! An amazing engineering goes behind...