12 yr old app developer teaches how to develop apps to other kids:-D

I am amused as , my day since yesterday is being flooded with good news and here's a kid who woha! not only is a good orator, but develops apps too. His famous app - " Bustin Jeiber " (obviously it has something to do with Mr.Beiber) .Thomas Suarez talks about apps @ TEDx. here the vedio

[video]https://www.ted.com/talks/thomas_suarez_a_12_year_old_app_developer.html#.Ts 2Ixak3-IQ.facebook[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys. I am Shelly from Nevada.U.S.A. I am new here. I like discussions so much. My favorite pastime is to watch TV shows and movies online.
Showcase your Designing Skills using the most basic principles of Design. Create a “Rocking Chair” with a group of your friends and win exciting prizes! Venue: Industrial Design Building DSK...
I am intrested in web designing will any one send me the procedure I think first I have to go through html codes is it right???? is there any web...
Make a whistle out of almost anything from an acorn shell to bottle cap. Make a super loud whistle with an acorn or other pocketed object
7FT Gundam - Ultimate Papercraft