12 Internet problem solving contest

The Internet Problem Solving Contest (IPSC) is an online contest for teams consisting of up to three people. Several problems will be published at the beginning of the competition. Each problem consists of a problem description and two input data sets. To solve a problem you will have to compute correct output data for the given input data sets. Usually this means that you will write a program that solves the problem, but you may produce the output by hand or in any other way.

For more information

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hey thanks for the information goyal.
    looks like you like to attend challenges.
    hope you come with more in the future.
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey thanks for the information goyal.
    looks like you like to attend challenges.
    hope you find more in futures and share with us.
    i have an idea.
    what if you create the chellenge thread for the summer vacation.

This was the original message right??

why not we can have such thread ?

and would you like to be in my team in this competition?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Use of Jatropha oil as fuel for co-generation in steam generators Hello everyone. I am doing my project on "analysis of waste product of Jatropha oil mill (Jatropha cake)...
i have just completed my first year in electronics and communication engineering (panjab university) . now i am having 1 month summer vacation. i am not able to utilise my...
Can anybody throw light on functioning of AC system on Solar power. Recently this is installed in Thane India at one of the Public Hospitals run by Corporation capable of...
hii, My computer has a internet connection.It has 2 accounts in it...one administrator and other local account...i want to limit the usage of internet only to administrator account...i did not...
CEans, Are many of you have noticed, we've been actively updating our official blog, VoiCE. While you are invited to contribute to VoiCE, writing blog posts is not everyone's cup...