1000th Post: Quick Recap of my 1 year Journey with CE

Here trying to make my 1000th post auspicious in somewhat manner(can say copying Mayur Sir πŸ˜‰ )

Yes so its me Shalini Goel who hardly search for kind of stuff discussed on CE in google. I know no one on CE personally even till now who could recommend me to join CE ever. So what finally made me to bump into this very good site? Yes it was bloody job of every IT employee. I was pissed off with kind of work I used to get , in fact I got serious scold from my manager that very day(12th March '08 I guess) when I joined and was looking for some higher studies related stuff. That was my luck (CE's bad luck 😁 ) that I jumped into this site. I liked this site with the concept of "Uniting engineers across the world" and most important was very quick reply I got to my question in my very first post and first thread here.I started my first thread on 27th March thenπŸ˜€confusedπŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#

But having very less knowledge about the type of questions asked by people here, I neither could not help anyone here at that time and started losing my interest within a month and made last post on 3rd April.

Then in July I planned to buy my laptop, it reminded me of this forum to get feedbacks/suggestions from engineers here. So I again jumped into this site on 7th July

Again after that I got busy with my work and laptop and almost forgot about this site even password also.:sshhh:

I don't remember how I suddenly recalled that I have joined this forum also. I felt very guilty about it for being not a regular user here over a long time. I came back on 20th October. * Surprising right ? * Almost like joining it again on 20th October. 😁

But after that I promised myself to try to be a regular member here. I posted few of my problems here like
#-Link-Snipped-#

But could not get any much response so at that time I realised that this site really need many changes as well as good CEans. I don't know what was the reason for my commitment and worry about quality of this site πŸ˜• May be the reason was "I" have joined it πŸ˜‰ or may be I always like to be a part of "Best" thing. By that time CE's 3rd birthday was also approaching so already many interesting things were going on by CE team members which increased my interest and dedication in this site more.
Quality of threads was getting good as compared to the time when I joined.
Soon I don't know what Mayur Sir find interesting in me to show case me in popular KYCEans section. πŸ˜• This made me more regular member. Honestly speaking I don't deserve to be in that section :sshhh: and I take that as a credit on me for which I am devoting my time to this site even now also.

After that everyone knows me here more popularly as a "fighter" or a "rude commenter" 😁 All credit goes to one and only one person "Sir Mayur" and yes "Big_K Sir " also for giving a quick reply to my problem in my very first post here. Indirectly credit to my manager also who scolded me very badly.

I guess otherwise I would have never been here.

For more about me check following:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks to all CEans here for bearing my rude comments and criticisms 😁.

Over all I had a very good time here and met few very interesting people here.

This was all about my "One year journey on CE " in my 1000[sup]th[/sup] post(which I never imagined could ever be able to make here) 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wooa! 😁

You are a damn good writer Shalini! Great to hear about your experience. May we look forward to "Shalini's 10 years on CE" post πŸ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Nice Autobiography, Shalini.πŸ˜›
    Nice to have you here on CE. You have helped in developing CE a lot. Looking forward to more posts by you.
    CE would not feel same without your sarcastic comments πŸ˜›πŸ˜:sshhh:
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ha ha good writer and autobiography What a big joke ! 😁 Please ignore spellings and grammatical mistakes.

[ PS: Still waiting for the comments of Mayur Sir here πŸ˜” ]

Thanks
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Just wondering about your new signature.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    That was a good read..
    That's why people say whatever happens happens for the best.
    The manager abusing you also had the good effect of you coming to CE.

Anyways, you are terrific, I must say..
    Go on, and continue the great work..
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Proud to have you here on CE..Keep going mam..
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    silverscorpion
    That's why people say whatever happens happens for the best.
    Yep ! I strongly believe in it 😁
    Well my manager is a very nice guy. Actually he was very angry with the kind of menaces I used to do in my team but today he know that he was too rude to me that day. I used to bunk office lot. πŸ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    nice one lady!😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Certainly beats my 1000[sup]th[/sup] post πŸ˜‰

Keep it up, Shalini!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congrates Shalini for 1K post.

Rock on with CE.

Cheers
    GodFather
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    Certainly beats my 1000[sup]th[/sup] post πŸ˜‰
    What was in your 1000[sup]th[/sup] post ? πŸ˜‰

godfather
    Congrates Shalini for 1K post.
    Thanks godfather πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Aw yes, however you will still always be CE Star #2... laugh!

Good post I am guilty of not having done this yet...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, This is prateek, i am a final year student from computer science and engineering branch. I have cleared GATE'09 with 502 as score and 96.25%tile with 1573 rank. I...
Can anyone please tell me how to install backtrack 3 inside within xp.I want to allocate 10GB of space to it.
plz tell me about dotnet? What is it? What it includes? this is easy or not means i can learn it from my own effort without any guidence? What scope...
Could anyone give me some information on cryptography.....???
hey i m doing btech from DITM ganaur,sonepat in Information Technology help me out for finding training company in delhi