1000kV Power Transformer Insulation

The success of UHV power transmission lies in the equipment, especially power transformer, reactor and switch. The high voltage and large capacity of UHV power transformer bring higher technical difficulties for design and production.
Can the insulation design of 500kV power transformer be extrapolated to UHV power transformer of 1000kV ACUHV project?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at Harvard have created new ways to store energy from intermittent sources. Using a class of organic chemical compounds, they have devised a new setup to store electrical energy...
Since last few days, I've been playing with this super cool tool called ngrok : ngrok - secure introspectable tunnels to localhost . My initial problem was that if I...
Quote: Ahhh, productivity. The revered topic in both the business and personal world. It seems we’re all looking for a magic bullet to help us get more done in less...
Trackr, A small and discreet device the size of a coin that is revolutionizing the market will do this. There have been posts on CE about tracking people with dementia,...
Dear Colleagues, I just wanted to say hi and let you know of a new calculation site/tool I have been developing (please let me know if there are any tools...