100,000 CEans Online Celebrations - Suggest Ideas

CEans,

I looked at our member count today and in next few hours, we'll be 94k strong πŸ‘ . We had discussed about having online celebrations on crossing 100,000 members. Here's your place to contribute ideas on how we can celebrate the 100k member count. πŸ˜€

Replies

• shubhankar
    shubhankar
    can we have a t shirt for all the CEans? moreover, we can celebrate the cause at the all India meet also. or else we can organise local meets and can have video conferencing for the 100k celebration
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had a big t-shirt giveaway on CrazyEngineers Day (November 26). πŸ˜€ Let's think of new ideas.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    CEan Fun Run!!!!πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Online conference on Skype?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    CE - Jeans give away πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    dileep k
    CE - Jeans give away πŸ˜€
    ROFL. 😁 Are you serious? How can we print CE on jeans?

(Imagining red trousers with CE in white) :razz:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys We have planned so many times for the Celebration but this time we want to do some perfect plan which we can execute. What you say guys?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    At the current registration rate, we can expect to reach that landmark in June or at the most July. That is the time when colleges will re-open.

I like Maria's idea of fun run. But I am a bit skeptical about how to implement it.

Godfather's idea is good. We can have online conference via Skype. πŸ‘

Can we have some ideas related to the number "1,00,000"?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    At the current registration rate, we can expect to reach that landmark in June or at the most July. That is the time when colleges will re-open.

I like Maria's idea of fun run. But I am a bit skeptical about how to implement it.

Godfather's idea is good. We can have online conference via Skype. πŸ‘

Can we have some ideas related to the number "1,00,000"?
    We will dedicate that full day to CE.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    What about CEan Sign plate or thread

CEans can sign by using mouse or by paint and post it in a thread.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Long Time back we have also discussed about making of the video in which Every Cean wishes for CE.
    How if we can make it true on this occasion?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yeah Good thought GF.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As I type this response, our membership count is at 95,958. I'm positive that we'll cross the 96k members mark today and soon the 100k members mark. The time is running out and we need concrete suggestions and ideas on how to go about celebrating this online with all our CEans?

Looking forward to more ideas!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! We can give freebies to the online people... πŸ˜€
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    why not have some competitions like documentary making.....????? all the mods will be the judges πŸ˜€
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Hey The_Big_K. Please make one universal poster of CE site. We can put in our colleges and make many others know about CE. It looks great if it is mentioned '100,000 Members' on that poster . Release that poster on that day !
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    ursplfrnd
    Hey The_Big_K. Please make one universal poster of CE site. We can put in our colleges and make many others know about CE. It looks great if it is mentioned '100,000 Members' on that poster . Release that poster on that day !
    That's good idea!!!! we can also put in our collegeπŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    Wow!!! We can give freebies to the online people... πŸ˜€
    CE have given a TEE as a 5th year celebration.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Or licenses to a well expected stuff???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    AbraKaDabra
    ROFL. 😁 Are you serious? How can we print CE on jeans?

(Imagining red trousers with CE in white) :razz:
    If not Jeans what about CE - Caps or goggles.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @dileep: That can be done. CE Caps is a good idea. πŸ‘

I was thinking about celebrating it by doing dome kind of a 'world record'. What do you guys think? We will have to come up with ideas on which CrazyEngineers can create a world record online.
    I will start a new thread for ideas in this matter.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah I have thought of something. We all will buy a cake or any thing which we all can afford. It will bear words, "Congratulations CE".

We all will post the photos of that on CE, In this way we can have a very long thread as every one will be posting those images. What say? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    godfather
    Long Time back we have also discussed about making of the video in which Every Cean wishes for CE.
    Yeah. I like this idea. we can post VideosπŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RTIS can be a great final year engineering project idea for those who want to work on GPS based systems. The RTIS has been developed by IIT-Kanpur, but it can...
Hello all, I am a civil engineer. I know that rhe Venturi effect is the reduction in fluid pressure that results when a fluid flows through a constricted section of...
This topic popped up while reading article by Prof. Vivek Wadhwa: Engineering vs. Liberal Arts: Who Prof. Wadhwa writes - In a speech before the National Governors Association on Feb...
Hi, i have done a project interfacing with SD card, PENDRIVE,Scanner if any on elike to do contact me...! i wil giv help thankz ashok πŸ˜€
dear, Hi i am a piyush i have create send sms project in this six java file create 1)sender.java 2)SerialConnaction.java 3)SerialConnactionException.java 4)SerialParametres.java 5)SMSClient.java 6)SendMySms.java. upon file create to send sms...