1000 new engineers in last 7 days!

CEans,
I'm happy to inform you that CE has just added 48000th CEan to its worldwide team. Considering the fact that we have added 1000 new members last 7 days; CE's experiencing exceptional growth. The credit goes to all of you who have been promoting CrazyEngineers among your friends & colleagues.
More number of members means more activity which implies more fun & value addition to CE Forums. Keep spreading the word and keep rocking.
If you are first tim#-Link-Snipped-#e visitor to CrazyEngineers, I recommend you to go through following two links before you decide to join us -

[*]#-Link-Snipped-#
    [*]#-Link-Snipped-#

I look forward to seeing you on CrazyEngineers!

-The Big K-

Founder, CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm happy to inform you that CrazyEngineers is officially 48,000 engineers strong. We now look forward to adding our 50,000th crazy engineer! Long live CE! Rock on, folks! 😀...
Few days ago, we introduced a poll on the front page of CrazyEngineers. The poll asks the users, "How did you come to know about CrazyEngineers?". The results so far...
The wait is over! The creator of Wolfram|Alpha, Mathematica and author of "A New Kind of Science" has answered your questions. We are immensely proud, happy & excited to bring...
Since last few weeks, the growth CE is experiencing is awesome! CE's ambassadors (you all!) have been spreading the word among their friends & colleagues. At the time of writing...
CEans,
He's one of...