10 Spectacular Underground Homes Around The World

Earth to Earth. Homes growing as part of the earth itself.
Eco friendly and spectacular homes that are marvels of ar(t)chitecture and civil engineering from various locations on earth:
10 Spectacular Underground Homes Around The World

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This little fellow with the torrid name, Onychomys torridus, is a real bad boy of the animal world. A real Don. The kind of things it does are unbelievable. Nothing...
Swarming robots both of fiction and fact are very common. One more swarm from Stanford University, working with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, deployed from...
Hi, I work in an UK FMCG Company which manufactures Liquid Soaps.I have been particularly assigned a project to improve the efficiency of Liquid Soap Pouching Machine. The Machine runs...
My project is "Alive human being detection using mobile robot". micro-controller used for this project is pic16F873A. But inorder to move and control the motor i got coding in micro-controller...
Case Study on Ubuntu: Ubuntu surprised the world by unveiling Ubuntu for Phones. It has a ability to transform smartphones (even your existing Android) into a Desktop PC. What exactly...