10 Must-Read Books That Will Make You Ridiculously Productive

Quote:
Ahhh, productivity. The revered topic in both the business and personal world. It seems we’re all looking for a magic bullet to help us get more done in less time. In the end, there’s no substitute for rolling up your sleeves and actually sitting down to do the work that will, one step at a time, help you accomplish all of your goals. But, a little inspiration never hurt. The books below will give you frameworks, strategies, and action items to help you make the most of the time you have each day.
Endquote

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Trackr, A small and discreet device the size of a coin that is revolutionizing the market will do this. There have been posts on CE about tracking people with dementia,...
Dear Colleagues, I just wanted to say hi and let you know of a new calculation site/tool I have been developing (please let me know if there are any tools...
In 2011, while in his third year studying IT engineering from JECRC, Jaipur, Hitesh Malviya set up HCF Infosec Limited - an IT services company, which was the first of...
I'm thinking if the number of features make a product or service popular? That is, more the number of features a product or service offers; the better are its chances...
Am having two routers with different network, I wanted to know can I connect two routers with Internet access in single network?