10 mistakes in email to ensure that you come across as an idiot

CEans,

I bet you'd like this article by ConoscenZa team. The article talks about avoiding common mistakes while writing emails. I guess many of them apply to posting on CE 😁 . Check it out here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    nice one big_k
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Lol @ Number 4. Donkey years??

I don't mind reading a long e-mail, as long as its to catch up with an old friend. Anyhow, I may put it some Do's and Don't on posting in future screencasts 😀 I remember a flash animation xheavenlyx posted some time ago. It was darn hilarious!
  • devesh
    devesh
    that's really a good one...
    thumps up

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me how does white box testing work please?
hi guys when i was checking out the computer section. i saw few topics were repeated like all the friends are asking for white testing topic,black testing topic.so why not...
A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. A snail...
Yeah there's no denying with the fact that "Virus Leads & AntiVirus Lags" but but by the time you get a warning from your AntiVirus(after an update) that your PC...
Hi i am a computer science graduate, presently working for an MNC past 1 year(in Oracle APPS). I am interested in doing MBA since my graduation. Can any one suggest...