“Local Internet Marketing” Help,

Hello I am new to this and I was takes to get my companies website up in the SE list. Can anyone out there help me, I would like to know what would be the best first steps in getting this site up in the SE's, I would be grateful for any help anyone might offer..
Thanks!!!!

Replies

• jameshudson45
    jameshudson45
    The first step is to try #-Link-Snipped-#,, This will give you a really good idea about how to proceed. Of course, after that you'll have some questions, which you can post here, and we'll be happy to answer.
    Your post is actually more of a site review request, but I'd really suggest trying to get some of the SEO to work on your own before submitting to have your site reviewed.
    Cheers!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have created a standard connection(oracle) and i have created a new recordset during the on load of the main form. The project is named as student information system and...
Hi I have the following project: I need to build a robot with 2 microphones attached to it on either side. The robot is placed on a 4x4 meter grid....
CEans, Here's a great piece of advice to startup entrepreneurs: ( link-> ) Wisdom in hindsight: Team Up Scale Up What do you say?
Hello CEans, If you are organizing (or recently organized) any event in your college you'll be happy to read this announcement. We know organizing any event involves lot of work,...
Official Website: Requirements Engineering Conference (RE'09) The International Requirements Engineering Conference is sponsored by the IEEE and is the premier academic and industrial event in the field of Requirements Engineering....