‘Nature Embedded: a Design Technology Experience’

‘Nature Embedded: a Design Technology Experience’ is an exhibition consisting of fifteen different medias that range from the conventional calligraphy, expressive photography, tessellated murals and product installations, to the more unconventional and emerging medias that leverage ethnography, infographics, motion graphics and interactivity(s) to convey life’ myriad messages.
The Exhibition themed on the Human’s everyday and everyman relationship with Nature hopes to bring to attention the fact that cultures such as ours had once consciously built their lives around Nature’s ways by following Nature’s rhythms, tapping into Nature’s resources, and emulating Nature’s designs. In time, this process of following Nature around had come to become tacit, ubiquitous and sub-conscious.
NATURE EMBEDDED - A Design Technology Experience

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whenever we work on any project such as computer based application development, it will have different phases such as Planning, designing , development, verification, maintenance etc. Same is the case...
NASA has released a record-breaking photograph taken by the New Horizons spacecraft when it was 3.79 billion miles away from the Earth. New Horizons flew past Pluto in July 2015,...
My 12 year old granddaughter Tara sent this:
The top scorers of today's Quiz are listed here. Congratulations to everyone who appeared in the top 10! 😀
Hi I would like to know how I can turn a shaft in one direction only using a pulley with two weights on both strokes. e.g. upwards and downwards. Thanks