¡Hello engineers!

Very often i got crazy like you. I hope my knowledge helps others as much your knowledge helps me.

I work on IT and I'm a little geeky.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Cervantes,
    Good to have you here. Welcome to CE. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    M.E. CERVANTES
    Very often i got crazy like you. I hope my knowledge helps others as much your knowledge helps me.

I work on IT and I'm a little geeky.
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 I'm sure you'll find a lot of like minded engineers here, just as crazy as you are 😀
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE M.E. CERVANTES!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Looking forward to see you active on board. 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 I'm sure you'll find a lot of like minded engineers here, just as crazy as you are 😀
    Miguel de Cervantes created the character Don Quixote de la Mancha, a noble minded man admiring all that is good and great, yet blended with a kind of madness. Quixote's madness is immortalised in the English language as 'Quixotic'.

Welcome M.E. Cervantes, namesake of the creator of the first CEan!
  • massman
    massman
    thanks to all.......................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What I seek is a graphic recording software, mainly for data visualization and visual note taking/scribbling. Should be compatible with Windows, or better, with Mac (not iPad). I tried looking...
i m second year mechanical engineering student want to gain some practical knowledge want idead for mini projects please help me with some topics.
hi friends....i'm making a binary to bcd converter using verilog Hdl...(& then many more) can anyone tell me what exactly is its application?? means how and where it can be...
We are having 250 GB Iomega external HDD which has an encryption utility which works only in windows and doesn't works in ubuntu or mac so we want to remove...
Hello, I am an electronics engineer from Solapur and I have a query. I want to know why we use 12MH crystal in ARM LPC 2148? Does anyone have any...