We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
PHP Developer at REALPAD Software
PHP DeveloperREALPAD Software
REALPAD is a sales management software for real estate developers. We are on a mission to make selling and buying apartments an enjoyable experience. We’re serving almost 40 developers in 11 countries. Our products are built to last and perform. We are a small and agile dev team of three people who love clean code, clear communication and great challenges. Looking for a colleague and friend to join us!
Our assignments describe the changes required in high-level allowing for freedom in the implementation. No step-by-step specifications without a space to breathe.
We have a sysadmin but at the same time understand the whole technology stack and prefer to do a lot of devops ourselves.
We tend to be a bit conservative with adopting flashy new technologies — it’s been working fine for us so far.
Our work is organized in an agile way without overly adhering to some methodology.
65% extend 3 existing products written in PHP.
portal for real estate developers’ customers, CRM for commercial leasing, property management CRM
25% build a new product from the scratch using technologies of your choice.
leverage the data hiding in the existing ecosystem and build a presentation for them.
10% identify and introduce new & noteworthy technologies.
and teach us the cool things you already know.
Frontend, backend and APIs.
you may also take on as much devops and analytical work as you feel like.
- Very good spoken and written technical English.
- Great communication.
- Ownership mentality.
- Ability to deliver without constant supervision.
- Proactive approach to solving problems.
- Experience with building and maintaining products.
As a plus
- PHP, Symfony.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Debian Linux, Docker.
- Jira, Bitbucket (+ Pipelines), Slack, Google Apps, Runscope, Sentry, New Relic, Weblate.
- Fulltime remote position with extreme flexibility.
- Creative freedom, participation in decision making.
- Small and friendly team: you will be mostly interfacing with our CTO who is a developer himself.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Hardware / software budget.
- Assistance with relocation to Prague, should you choose so in the future.