PHP Developer at REALPAD Software
PHP DeveloperREALPAD Software
REALPAD is a sales management software for real estate developers. We are on a mission to make selling and buying apartments an enjoyable experience. We’re serving almost 40 developers in 11 countries. Our products are built to last and perform. We are a small and agile dev team of three people who love clean code, clear communication and great challenges. Looking for a colleague and friend to join us!
Our assignments describe the changes required in high-level allowing for freedom in the implementation. No step-by-step specifications without a space to breathe.
We have a sysadmin but at the same time understand the whole technology stack and prefer to do a lot of devops ourselves.
We tend to be a bit conservative with adopting flashy new technologies — it’s been working fine for us so far.
Our work is organized in an agile way without overly adhering to some methodology.
65% extend 3 existing products written in PHP.
portal for real estate developers’ customers, CRM for commercial leasing, property management CRM
25% build a new product from the scratch using technologies of your choice.
leverage the data hiding in the existing ecosystem and build a presentation for them.
10% identify and introduce new & noteworthy technologies.
and teach us the cool things you already know.
Frontend, backend and APIs.
you may also take on as much devops and analytical work as you feel like.
- Very good spoken and written technical English.
- Great communication.
- Ownership mentality.
- Ability to deliver without constant supervision.
- Proactive approach to solving problems.
- Experience with building and maintaining products.
As a plus
- PHP, Symfony.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Debian Linux, Docker.
- Jira, Bitbucket (+ Pipelines), Slack, Google Apps, Runscope, Sentry, New Relic, Weblate.
- Fulltime remote position with extreme flexibility.
- Creative freedom, participation in decision making.
- Small and friendly team: you will be mostly interfacing with our CTO who is a developer himself.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Hardware / software budget.
- Assistance with relocation to Prague, should you choose so in the future.