Performance Copywriter at MailerLite
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 798,545 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a Performance Copywriter who can write high-converting copy while at the same time show MailerLite's human side and maintain a great user experience.
Content marketing is the biggest part of MailerLite's marketing—it includes our blog posts, educational landing pages, knowledge base, video tutorials, webinars, customer-generated YouTube videos, Udemy courses and more. Through these formats we educate our current customers and teach new customers how to use MailerLite to reach their email marketing success.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
Stay healthy and positive
The team needs you in your best shape and we want you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. That's why we encourage you to stay curious, explore the world, read books and meet different people. We also believe that positive thoughts will help us reach our goals faster—anything is possible if you set your mind to it and work productively. Read more about our values.
Try new things
We don't have all the answers. We haven’t tried tons of things. That's why you're free to experiment. If you believe in your idea, give it a try! If it works, do more of it and share your knowledge with the team. If it fails, share what you learned.
We give you the freedom and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks or micro-management. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for everything you build.
Experts right by your side
Whenever you feel stuck, your teammates are eager to help you see new perspectives and grow. And they would love for you to share your knowledge too!
Count on stability
We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
Pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite we embrace remote culture. Half of our team works from our office in Vilnius, Lithuania, all the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you feel most productive.
- Experience in writing copy to offer an amazing experience across the entire customer journey. From lead nurturing and advertising campaigns, to product launches, customer onboarding, email newsletters and video scripts.
- Skilled in writing sales and ad copy, high-converting landing pages, compelling social media posts and short scripts for promo videos.
- Ability to write valuable and actionable content that is easy to read and guides the reader to a clear CTA.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Confident in working independently, handling several projects at once and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries.
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week).
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $33,000 - $53,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day!
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee if you do decide to work from our Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to "Campaigns", create a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- High-converting newsletter copy
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage
- Previous companies you worked for, your role and projects you worked on
- Description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Expected salary
- We wish you all the best of luck!