Tech Content Manager at IPinfo
We’re looking for an experienced tech-savvy Content Manager/Writer to cover IP data related topics including customer case studies, blog posts, social media short posts and anything else having to do with the IP address data. You'll help craft the copy for our website and emails, and also come up with creative ideas for interesting and informative content for our blog.
IPinfo is a service that gets over 12 billion API requests per month, and has many high profile customers. We have an awesome 100% remote international team!
This isn't a 1 shot request, we’re looking for a long term ongoing partnership – starting with a part time position, and the option to expand it to a fulltime role over time.
- Help spread the word about IPinfo, and grow the business.
- Come up with content ideas for our blog, and write 1 - 2 blog posts a month.
- Help write copy for our website and emails.
- Ideally help with PR and SEO efforts too.
- Native English speaker, but you can be based anywhere
- Extensive writing experience, familiarity with Tech/IT related topics
- Lots of creative ideas on content for our blog that our readers and potential customers would find interesting
- Work fast and efficiently - get a lot a lot done, quickly
- – SEO-friendly writing
- – PR experience / tech network
- – Experience with interviewing customers and collating information for them