We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
Senior Full Stack Web Developer at HoloMeeting
HoloMeeting is a Mixed Reality (Augmented Reality) remote collaboration service.
We are building an app for the Microsoft Hololens that enables teams to meet and collaborate remotely
in a holographic work space.
Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions are already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest.
This role requires an experienced Full Stack Web Developer. You will be part of our growing Web Development team. The primary responsibilities of this team is to build and maintain the backend API and other services for
our product. As our product grows we will be expanding our api to be used by our clients to build plugins. We want to solve problems at the architecture level with powerful design and architecture patterns. You can help us create powerful abstractions to solve interesting problems.
- Building and Maintaining Backend API
- Building and Maintaining React Frontend
- Coordinating and communicating with the Unity Development Team
- ·API design and documentation
- 5+ years experience - Full Stack Web Developer
- Strong analytical skills with great verbal and written communication.
- Remote working experience
- Highly skilled in React.js + Redux, and Node.js (ES6)
- Experience with MongoDB and Mongoose.js
- Experience with major Cloud Service providers like Azure, etc.
- Highly skilled with HTML+CSS
- Familiarity with git, web pack, babel, etc.
- Expert at writing testable and maintainable code
- Familiarity with programming design patterns and principles
- Experience designing, deploying, documenting, and maintaining clean APIs
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Bitbucket Pipelines)
- Node + ES6 babel
- MongoDB + Mongoose
- Work in a remote environment
- Flat reporting structure, no bureaucracy
- The ability to travel
- A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it!