Web Designer at Fisico
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and related tools
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS, responsive design, and cross-device compatibility
- Good understanding of high converting layouts and user experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Designing websites and landing pages
- Custom-coding websites and landing pages with HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap and delivering a finished product that is fast-loading, responsive, and cross-device compatible
- Assisting the marketing team in A/B and multi-variate split testing for conversion rate optimization
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a "can-do" attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it's solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it's not in your best interest to do so.
Finally, you must always be willing to meet deadlines and work well under pressure if the situation arises.
This is a full-time, remote position. You will mostly be working flexible hours. However, you must be available some of the time during GMT-4 for meetings and project planning.
Think you may be a fit for this position? Then let us know by visiting our site and filling out an application. Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to hearing from you.