We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
People Manager at Domain Magnate
People ManagerDomain Magnate
Work for a rapidly growing private equity firm, directly with the CEO and the executive team. As people manager your responsibilities will include managing our current team, assisting in recruiting, and in managing clients.
About Us/Who We Are:
Domain Magnate is a small Private Equity firm. We buy and manage established online businesses under $500K, and operate a portfolio of content and SaaS sites, for investors and our own.
We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Europe and Asia.
We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast-growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years.
We also have a podcast.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running all recurring team and 1-1 meetings, making notes and escalating important issues to the CEO
- Create and execute an onboarding process for all new employees, to make them feel welcome and engaged from the first week
- Be a trusted resource for the team, guide them through their career and personal conversations
- Oversee the implementation and optimization of team management tools and processes
- Foster initiatives to improve the remote culture
- Develop key metrics to measure employee performance and satisfaction
- Assist with payroll and bonuses, help align them to the metrics
- Identify new growth opportunities for employees: courses, benefits, assignments, promotions
- Work closely with several clients to ensure their satisfaction
- Oversee client projects, and be the intermediary between clients and project managers
- Oversee on-time delivery of client reports, invoices and payments
- Identify new roles, prepare and publish job listings
- Conduct initial interviews and reference checks
- Advice management on personnel decisions
- 5+ year experience in HR or people management
- 1+ year experience in HR, team or project management in a fully remote role
- 1+ year experience in online businesses, SEO, or Marketing
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert at prioritization. They can quickly identify the highest impact items in a long list of tasks
- Uniquely skilled at anticipating potential problems before they arise
- Experience in crafting and managing compensation practices
- Very organized and detail-oriented with strong work ethic, integrity, and good judgment
How we work:
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- KPIs and outcome-based performance bonuses
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business directly from the CEO
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars and masterminds.