We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
Ruby on Rails Engineer at CleverTech
Clevertech is looking for a Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our global team. We are looking for team members to help us develop world-class software products for the most exclusive organizations in the world.
What is Required:
Please note that although this is a remote role, this developer will be required to work within CET business hours.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have full stack expertise developing large-scale products in various languages, and solid experience working with SQL databases - a bonus for PostgreSQL.
- You have product experience at scale with Ruby on Rails, Heroku, Redis, Elastic Search and sidekiq queue. (A technical assessment will be required.)
- You have experience designing and implementing automated test suites for complex applications.
- You're organized, you’re resourceful, you are accommodating, and you don't need to tell people about it. It shows.
- You can take ownership of a project, fill in the gaps, and ensure production-ready releases. You’re never afraid to get your hands dirty with code.
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work:
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work.
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.