We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
Front End Developer at Carb Mamanager
Carb Manager is the #1 diet and fitness app for people on low carb and Keto diets, available on iOS, Android, and the web. Altogether, we've helped over 5 million people lose weight and achieve their health goals. Carb Manager is a top health and fitness app in the iOS App Store, with a 4.8/5 rating with over 200,000 reviews. We even have our own hashtag on Instagram, with thousands of enthusiastic posts.
This is an amazing company to work for. We offer:
- The benefits of a work-from-home lifestyle
- The reach and impact of an established brand
- The energy and dynamism of a startup
- The stability of a profitable company with strong financials
- A creative, entrepreneurial, friendly, and supportive culture
- The ability to make a real, positive impact on the world
We're looking for an exceptional developer to join our product team. While this job is primarily front end focused, the ability to work on the full stack is a plus.
- Translate our designs and specifications in pixel-perfect, responsive UI components
- Contribute clean, maintainable, efficient code to our codebase
- Review and refactor existing code
- Engage with our small, friendly, user-centric product team (PM, devs, and designers) on a daily basis
- Brainstorm new features to enable customer success
- Work efficiently on a variety of types of projects
- Provide technical leadership
We're looking for a top-notch engineer who can also dabble in design and product management, and speaks the language of user-centric product development with our PM and designers.
In terms of specifics, we're looking for someone who checks these boxes:
- Extensive experience using Vue.js / Vue Router / Vuex
- Has used Firebase services, or similar, including Firebase Auth / Firestore / Cloud Functions / Hosting
- Experience with Node.js
- Knows how to configure Webpack
- Background in testing, including unit testing (Jest)
- A pro at Git / Github / Gitflow
- At least 5 years of total software development experience
In addition, here are some desirable qualifications:
- Prior work with a remote team
- Contributions to the open source community
- An interest in nutrition in general, and Keto in particular