Digital Project Manager at Bear Group
Bear Group is a leading web development firm looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with companies to develop complex sites and new user experiences. Our Project Managers are responsible for ensuring high client satisfaction and managing project profitability. Bear Group operates as a distributed company, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, but this is a fully remote position.
What's in it for you:
- Work from anywhere! We currently work as a distributed team and our project-based work allows for some flexibility in work hours. The position can be performed remotely with regular status meetings.
- Stability and opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects with happy clients.
- Competitive compensation, learning challenges, and opportunities to grow your career with the company.
- Health, Dental, Life, 401K matching, education stipend, 3 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of company holidays.
As a project manager:
- Responsible for client satisfaction on your projects and maintaining project profitability.
- Direct communication and documentation with existing client base on technical matters and projects. Maintain and extend healthy client relationships using solid account management practices.
- Agile sprint planning and general project management, Jira task management, and scheduling. Provide standard project documentation like agendas, contact lists, communication plans, and weekly status reports.
- Organizing and leading client, design, and internal development meetings.
- Ensure quality control with documentation, task management, communication, client relationships, and team dynamics across all projects.
- Triaging and scheduling support requests from existing clients.
- Quality assurance and testing prior to client UAT.
- Report directly to the Director of Project Management and contribute to internal process documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Technical tasks may include configuring Drupal, WordPress, and Magento systems, graphic adjustments, and content changes.
What you bring:
- BA/BS degree plus a minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Background in client-service environments—web development firms, interactive agencies, graphic design firms.
- Candidates should have some experience in web development and user experience methodologies. Experience with Drupal, Magento, and other Marketing Technology (CMS, eComm, CRM, Automation, Analytics) is a big plus.
- Professional and client service-oriented, positive and proactive, and able to react swiftly to meet client expectations.
- Understanding of Agile planning and development methodologies.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence software used for managing all development tasks, project roadmaps, and resources.
- Ability to set realistic deadlines, forecast risk, coordinate internal and external resources, and accurately estimate resource requirements.
- Enthusiasm, superb communication, leadership, management, organization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects. Excitement to learn, grow, and adapt.
- Office software products expertise and experience with wireframing software, visual workflow, and diagram tools.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter or email, we are interested in how you answer these two questions:
- How do you approach out-of-scope client requests that could potentially interfere with a project’s budget and schedule?
- What inspired you to pursue a career in Project Management?