We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
Smart Virtual Assistant Bot Using Voice Control with Raspberry Pi
- A voice-controlled robot that uses artificial intelligence.
- Human voice commands are given to the robotic assistant remotely by using a smart mobile phone or a raspberry pi micro controller or a computer.
- The robot can perform different movements, displaying the temperature and humidity of the environment.
- The robot also locates an object when moving from one place to another.
- The speech signal commands converted to text form are communicated to the robot over a Wi-Fi network.
- The camera is connected to Raspberry Pi for detection of objects that is then streamed to the user’s mobile or computer.
- Used for surveillance purpose, monitor the army base, traffic monitoring and human machine interaction.
- The smart robot which is made to monitor and check the situation of your home live from remote place through the internet by google assistant and artificial intelligence
- Robot can perform basic movements, detecting temperature and humidity along with detecting objects in real time to interact with the user.
- NodeMCU controller-based voice recognition method is displayed in a smart phone.
- The trigger service is ‘Google Assistant’ and the Action will be implemented through this service.
- The input from the user is through Google Assistant.
- The raspberry pi module is used for object detection in real time and is controlled by the user’s phone or computer.
The following are the modules in the system :
- Voice Recognition Integration
- Robot Movement and Sensor Usage
- Object Detection
- Interactive Virtual Assistant
List of Deliverables
Module 1: Voice Recognition Integration
Module 2: Robot Movement and Sensor Usage
Module 3: Object detection
Module 4: Interactive Virtual Assistant