Experience: 0-3 Years
Key Skills: Maintenance Engineer,Aircraft Maintenance,Aircraft Design
Function: Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Designation : Maintenance Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
- Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues.
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures.
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines.
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in preventive and breakdown maintenance of machines.
- Exposure of Chemical industry will be preferred.
- Experience working with reactors, pumps, chillers, mixing, milling and grinding machines is required.