Full Stack Application Developer - ReactJS
Our Full Stack Application Developer position is an integral part of Catchpoint s agile software development team. This role will utilize your software design, analysis, and programming skills to enhance our client-facing products. You will be working with a team of application developers to deliver features on a large web based application with an intuitive interface that hides the complexity of our backend systems and proprietary NoSQL database.
A BS degree in Computer Science or related majors is required.
- Work closely with other development and testing teams in an agile environment
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers in scoping, defining, and sizing user stories
- Ensure smooth product releases and support
- Work closely with senior developers to design and architect robust front-end solutions
- Write clean, documented, and performant code
- Continuous learning
- 4+ years of working experience in UI/UX software development is required
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Prototypical Inheritance.
- Experience working in agile software development environment
- Experience and knowledge of Git
- Experience in jQuery, charting libraries, building reusable UI components and/or jQuery plugins
- Experience in consuming REST APIs
- Experience in multi-tenant web based application is a big plus