What skills do we need for digital marketing?
And what is the scope of digital marketing for freshers?
Currently, for being a digital marketing expert you must have the following skills:
- Paid Social Media Advertising Expertise
- Sales Skills
- Channel marketing Expertise
- Ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaign
- understanding of CMS
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Visual Marketing
For being a Fresher you must have SEO skills, SEM or Content Marketing Skills. A fresher can get a job in these areas without having very good knowledge on these areas.
The skills that are required for digital marketing are as follows,
1) Communication skills: It you have a good command on your language and can communicate via text image and video than you can attract many people.
2)Creativity: You can go ahead in this field if you don't feel hard enough to be creative. It will make your product stand out in crowd.
3)Analytical thinking: You would have to deal with a lot of real time data, you must also analysis the customers purchase of products and thereby increase your sale.
4) Quick decision making: Thinking will determine success of your career choice.
5)Passion: Your passion towards digital marketing should be endless. If you fail you need to rise and think of some other strategy.
6)Quick learner: In digital marketing there should be ability to accept failure and consider it as stepping stone. You need to learn and reform continuously.
7)Latest trends and social skills: One must be updated with the latest trends means what the market needs and should be well aware of the socials skills for promoting the product.