What are the soft skills needed to work in a startup?
Are there any high-demand skills needed to work in a startup? How can freshers develop these skills?
From what I see around me there are some key skills that one can list.
- Growth Skills - Ability to learn quickly and implement it.
- Multi-Tasking - Ability to wear multiple hats successfully and being above average at multiple things.
- Sales Experience - Ability to sell stuff without appearing pushy.
- Listening Skills - Ability to grasp what is being shared in meetings, presentations etc.
- Data Analysis - Ability to make sense of large volumes of data
- Technical Skills - Ability to do a task first hand from A to Z.
This is my understanding of the skills required to work in a startup. I'd request fellow members to list the skills they think are needed to become a startup employee.