NPL Recruitment 2019 - Registration | Walk-In Interview Details
The National Physics Laboratory or NPL is looking to hire for Project Assistant level II position. Following are the details of the same.
NPL Recruitment Walk-in Interview Date: 15th January, 2019 - 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Location: Auditorium of the NPL laboratory
No of Vacancies: 3
- Project Assistant II (Mechanical)
- Project Assistant II (Polymer)
- Project Assistant II (Chemistry)
Job Location: New Delhi
Freshers Salary: Rs. 25000/Month
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience in conversion of agriculture biomass into biocoal
- BE/ B.Tech in Polymer Engineering
Experience in carbon based materials preferred
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
Experience in carbon based materials preferred.
Note: Result awaited/Final semester appeared or appearing/ Ph.D submitted etc. are NOT eligible to apply for the post.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 15-01-2019
Tenure Period: The Project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 5 years.
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee.
- Documents to carry
- Download Application Form Duly Filled
- Latest passport size photograph
- original and self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD should bring copies of certificates