DRDO Recruitment 2019 Walk-in - Apply Online | Exam Date | Registration | Important Dates
DRDO is hiring Junior Research Fellows (DRDO fellowship) and stipend will be paid as per Govt. Rules.
Date of Walk-In Interview: 06.02.2019
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment:
- Post Graduate degree
in Life Sciences
Biotechnology with first
division or equivalent
grading is awarded with
- Graduate degree in professional course B.E/B.Tech) with first division and valid NET/GATE Qualification
- Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) with first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
- The upper age limit for the above posts is maximum of 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- 5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per govt. rules.
Preference will be given to those who have a working experience in the mentioned disciplines/areas.
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per format given in advertisement by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and appear for a Walk-in-interview at 10:00 hrs on 6th February, 2019 for JRF at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi, 110054.
- The candidates registered between 0900 to 1130 hrs on the
mentioned date against posts will only be considered for walk-in-interview
Venue for Interview: DIPAS, DRDO, Min. of Defence, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
- The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, Desert etc. only may apply.
- Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
Application Form Link: https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/whatsnew/JRF_advt_2018_&_Form.pdf