BEL Recruitment 2019 for engineers Walk-in Bangalore- Complete Details
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence proposes to engage graduate apprentices under the apprenticeship amendment act 1973 for one year training for Bangalore Complex.
Following are the complete details of BEL Recruitment 2019 in Bangalore for Walk-in.
Selections will be based on the performance in the written test.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible
- Candidates should have passed degree examination on or after 01.06.2016
- Qualifying Marks:
For General/OBC Candidates - first Class (aggregate of 60%in all Sem./CGPA of 6.75)
For SC /ST & PWD Candidates - pass class.
- Age limit: 23 years as on 01 - 02 - 2019
Upper age limit is relaxed 3 years for OBC, 5 years in case of SC/ ST, &10 Yrs for PWD
- Candidates who fulfill the above criteria are only eligible to attend the Walk in Selection
- The duration of apprenticeship training is ONE YEAR only
- Canteen, transport & OPD medical facilities will be provided as per company norms
- Stipend payable is Rs.11,110/- per month
Disciplines required and schedule of written test:
Link to Bio Data Form: http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=gapp-bio-data-211218.pdf
Take a print out and Fill it up and take it with you to the walk-in written test.
Candidates have to appear for written test along with -
- Filled in BIO-DATA format (attached) with a copy of PDC/DEGREE CERTIFICATE
- CASTE CERTIFICATE(mandatory) for availing age relaxation benefits
- HB pencil and eraser.