BARC Recruitment 2019 - Registration Form | Apply | Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is recruiting for the position of Scientific Officer.
Last Date to apply: 31st January 2019
Experience Level: Freshers
Salary: Rs 56100/- per month
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech/ M.Sc (Engineering & Science) with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines.
- Engineering Disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Civil, Nuclear Engineering
- Science Disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Radiological Safety Engineering, Geology, Geophysics
- Age Limit (as on 1 August 2019) : General – 26 years (relaxable for reserved classes)
- Those having M.Sc. (by research) or Ph.D are not eligible.
- Candidates awaiting final results and/or due to appear for GATE-2019 may also apply.
BARC Recruitment 2019 With GATE
If you have a valid GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 score, you can skip the online screening test offered by BARC to candidates who don't have a valid GATE Score.
However, to maximize the chances of being screened into the Selection Interview stage, you should apply with both your GATE score as well as the Online Screening test.
NOTE: Screening in of applicants in Nuclear Engineering will be only through the Online Test.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Without GATE
An Online Screening Test will be conducted for all of the nine Engineering disciplines and in the five Science disciplines at more than forty cities spread across India.
Allocation of Online Test slot to candidates will be done on a first come first served basis.
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31st January 2019.
Link to application form: Declaration | https://www.i-register.co.in/BARCREGENG19/Frmprimaryreg.aspx