What are the phases in automation testing life cycle?
- The decision to perform automation testing.
- Identify and learn about the automation tool.
- Determine the scope of automation testing.
- Design and develop a test suite.
- Test Execution
- Maintenance of test scripts.
What is the difference between test suits and test scripts?
A test suite is a collection of test cases that are grouped for test execution purposes.
A test script is a manual or automated script that contains the instructions for implementing a test case