CE - Ultimate mini Project Ideas & Seminar Topics for Telecommunication Engineering

Ive noticed that the other Ultimate topics thread was titled for CS and IT, so I made one for Telecommunications πŸ˜‰ There is some overlapping between ECE majors, but hopefully this list of project and seminar topics would be beneficial for Telecommunication or Communication majors.

I'll try adding topics from Biggie's thread that has telecom topics, as well as adding CS/IT stuff into his thread.

Project Ideas
- Signal Generator Circuit With Multiple Sensor Sources Features
- Contact-less Transmission of Signal Between Sensors and Conditioning Circuit
- Analysis of interference effects on period-to-digital conversions
- Design and Development of Array Antenna for Adaptive Beam Forming
- Design and Simulation of Microwave Links in the Country
- Design of pulse Oximetry Monitor System
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Bluetooth-enabled Thermal Sensor
- FPGA Realization of Fuzzy Wavelet Based Handwritten Character Recognition
- Implementation of data encryption and decryption using RSA algorithm for WAN/LAN channels
- Temperature Control Circuit for Surface Acoustic Wave Resonator
- Comparitive Study of Resonators for Biosensor
- Oscillator design using surface acoustic wave resonator
- Rate/Margin Maximization Algorithm for Adaptive Resource Allocation in Multiuser OFDM System
- Control Channel Structure for Hybrid Distributed and Localized Allocation of Downlink OFDMA Systems
- Joint Time-Frequency Analysis Using Wavelet Transform
- QoS Analysis in WiMAX
- Implementing Data Logging with Wireless Sensor Networks
- Security Analysis in Wireless Networks
- Solar Panel battery charger
- Analysis of MEMS switches
- Design of Free Space Optical Communication Link
- Single Photon Detection for Quantum Key Distribution
- Modeling of Power MEMS technology amplifier
- Single Photon Detection for Secure Communications using QKD
- Non-Linear optical devices for Secure Communications using QKD
- Developing Intelligent Agent for Medical Emergency System
- Enhancing Mobility Support for Integrated Car Alert and Monitoring System
- Dynamic Faceplate Recognizing System
- Wideband Signal Processing
- DNA classification using wavelet
- Design and implementation of voice recognition system
- Wall Crack Identification System using Matlab
- Simulation study of error rates in image transmission over 3G systems using different types of error control codes
- Improving voice quality in VoIP by using erasure correcting codes
- Hardware Implementation of Logic-Based Model Checking Edge Detector
- FPGA Realization of Backpropagation for Stock Market Prediction
- Design of a Transceiver for UWB Communication System
- Antenna Design for UWB Noise Commmunication and Radar Systems
- Design for Synthetic Aperture Radar for Imaging Application
- Design of RFID Tag Antenna matched to Micro Chip
- Hardware Implementation of DICOM Standard Lossless Compression of Medical Images
- Cooperative MIMO Communications over Wireless Networks
- Mitigation of Scintillation Effects on GPS using MATLAB
- Human Identification Using Ear Recognition
- Face Gender Recognition in Humans
- Development of Nano-size Satellite CANSAT
- Development of Radio Frequency Direction Finders
- Investigation of RF emission sources and location
- Development of a Signal Disrupter

Seminar Topics
- Comparative Analysis of the Physical Layer Technologies in WiMax and LTE​
- FoIP vs VoIP : Design and Application
- Software based GPS receiver
- Smart Home Technologies
- Trans ocean inter-continental optical links
- Double image mixing for 3D stereoscopic vision
- Radar guidance systems
- Video compression Techniques
- The Marriage of Cryptography and Watermarking
- Deep Space Application
- Adaptive modulation Performance of wideband OFDM communications
- EMG Signal Analysis: Detection, Processing, Classification and Applications
- Advances in Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence Technologies in the Classification of Power Quality Events
- Design of cryptographic protocols
- Video Image Compression Techniques
- Wireless Video Service in CDMA Systems
- Soliton pulses in long distance communications
- Emerging Communications Technologies and their impact on Military Communication Systems
- Radio Frequency Identification: Evolution of Transponder Circuit Design
- Image Compression System for Mobile Communication : Advancement in the Recent Years
- Performance Evaluation Of Hybrid OFDM/CDMA/SFH Approach For Wireless
- Radio Frequency Identification: Reader Circuit & Antenna Circuit Design
- Streaming technology in 3G mobile communication systems
- Study of Image Enhancement in Spatial Domain vs Frequency Domain
- Equalization and interference cancellation for TDMA wireless
- Study of Latest Issues Pertaining to Image Transmission in Wireless Network
- Study on the use of 3D Image Processing in Medical Imaging
- Image Compression, Past and Present
- Space-Time Coding For Frequency-Selective Fading Channels
- Ambient Intelligence: the networking challenges
- Quality Assessment Technique for Compressed Video
- IPTV vs Mobile TV : Design and Application
- Investigation of the types of handovers in wireless communication system
- Wireless Security Enhancement from the Lowest Layer
- Radio broadcasting system : Design and Application
- The study of propagation models in communication system
- Challenges to Next-generation Internet (Internet 3)
- Environmental Observation and Forecasting Systems using Wireless Sensor Networks.
- The impact of Cognitive Radio for Exploiting Under-used Spectrum
- Security in WiMAX Networks
- MAC Layer enhancement in 802.11n standards
- MIMO in 802.11n: potential and challenges
- The future of wireless network infrastructure
- Visible Light Communications
- Mobile and Broadcasting Convergence as a Disruptive Force
- Jamming and Anti-Jamming Technologies for Law Enforcement

Source: My college πŸ˜‰ I may need to remove it IF they are not happy with putting the list in public. But for now, knowledge shall be shared.

Keep a look out for lists for Mechanical, Civil and other disciplines!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: CE - Ultimate mini Project Ideas & Seminar Topics for Telecommunication Engineeri

*Hugs ash with joy! Gets tears in eyes*

Great job Ash! 😁 We needed this guide since long!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: CE - Ultimate mini Project Ideas & Seminar Topics for Telecommunication Engineeri

techfreak!
    hey!I just entered T.E extc
    thanx for this list!m really confused which topics have future scope and good background for major projects..πŸ˜•
    I suggest you research on Cognitive radios. They will have a very strong impact in the future πŸ˜€

[EDIT]
    Great blog by the way! Keep it up πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Yep, that would be an interesting one! But it may be very technical.. since it involves MEMS (amongst others), you'll need to discuss the micro fabrication process, physical properties of materials at the micro scale, etc. I suppose for your seminar, you can try focusing more on the RF aspects; things like varicaps, etc.

For your info, I plan to do my final year project based on MEMS! But lots of research still needs to be done πŸ˜”
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Thanks techfreak.

Sure, no problem. Whenever you have doubts, just start a new thread with the appropriate title heading!
  • mohammedbello
    mohammedbello

what about the project topics i really need new topics cos in my department they repeat projects on and on,so pls get back to me with the topics please.πŸ˜”:sshhh:
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436

Shall I suggest a miniprroject idea....."COMPLEX FIR FILTER DESIGN".
  • paracha_08
    paracha_08

What about the FYP in telecommunication. Can anybody help
  • haitham
    haitham

man ur the best ever , am in my last year in da college , and looking for a project in telecommuncation engineering , i was thinking about 3G , but part of our project is to do an simulation!!! LOL
  • the engg
    the engg

I am in T.E. EXTC, I want a good TPP topic,if anybody has a topic, would you please email the synopsis(or the info. on topic) on
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Ah, looks like we have strong demand for FYP's πŸ˜‰ I'll try to get a list of it soon.. stay tuned, folks!

techfreak!
    hey ash!
    I have just decided to give a seminar on VLC..Visible Light Communication..how about that?!
    It is just a TPP so I need not worry about it so much..πŸ˜›
    Cool, haha. I'm actually doing a group mini project on Visible Light Communication too, but a simplified version. Speak into a mic in the transmitter, transmit via light, receive and use speaker as the output transducer. If we have time, we might add different wavelengths (ie different LED colours) to differentiate sources. I'm glad I've got good group mates, cause I'm super busy this sem!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Cool, good luck with it!

My seminar topic is on Ambient Intelligence. Totally awesome stuff!

Note to others: I DONT have the report with me. I'm still in the midst of research.. *hint* πŸ˜‰ Though, I won't mind giving some references to those interested.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

hey can i have your VR ppt?
  • just2rock
    just2rock

I will always suggest you to work on:-

1>Video CDMA Tech.
    2>RFID
    3>Nanotech.

These above tech. is & will always boom in future Electronics Industry.😎
    For furthur reference on Seminar projects:::::
    you can visit my blog:-www.soumikz.blogspot.com
    techfreak!
    hey!I just entered T.E extc
    thanx for this list!m really confused which topics have future scope and good background for major projects..πŸ˜•
  • niks_14352
    niks_14352

hi .............😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

great information there ash
  • smita89
    smita89
    interesting topic related to communication??

Hi ash!

Thanks a LOt for that comprehensive list of seminar ideas. I accidentally found this site when i was looking for an idea for a TPP and I'm glad i did. But somehow, I ended up more confused than ever about what I should work on.

I need a theme for a Paper Presentation related to the field of upcoming communication trends and future boom. I had checked techfreak's idea about VLC and after a little research online I found it to be a good topic. Can u suggest me something intriguing but uber cool at the same time?

cheers!

PS- I was thinking of doing a PP on the Golden number (phi) but later thought i wudnt come under technical PP would it?
  • vasantha_vignes
    vasantha_vignes

hiii ash ..iam new to this forum...i wud like to kno wher i can i get the details regarding the seminar topics u hav listed out ....is it available on searchin in internet.??
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

smita89
    I need a theme for a Paper Presentation related to the field of upcoming communication trends and future boom. I had checked techfreak's idea about VLC and after a little research online I found it to be a good topic. Can u suggest me something intriguing but uber cool at the same time?
    I'm doing Ambient Intelligence for my PP, perhaps you can check it out? its quite cool.. but being uber cool is a matter of personal preference πŸ˜›

vasantha_vignes
    hiii ash ..iam new to this forum...i wud like to kno wher i can i get the details regarding the seminar topics u hav listed out ....is it available on searchin in internet.??
    Sorry Vasantha, I've only listed topic names. What I suggest you do is pick one you like and start researching. Please refer to this guideline:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    When you get stuck, you can ask questions in the thread πŸ˜€
  • smita89
    smita89

hey Ash!!

You know what, I googled out Ambient Intelligence and you're RIGHT!! it IS pretty cool.. It is like the next step to AI. I have decided to let go of VLC and dig a bit deeper on AmI. A simple search has given me loads of info but any further input from you would be deeply appreciated.

thanks in advance!!
  • dthegreat87
    dthegreat87

thats gr8!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Hello!

No SMS text please! So, gr8 should be "great". πŸ˜€
  • smita89
    smita89

ASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH where are you? Need help man! Can u tell me the format of giving a TPP. I mean how to go about it. Introduction, then something, something, advantages, disadvantages etc. I need the exact format so that i can prepare my slides and hard copy accordingly. Do you think you can assist me in this matter?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Ahaha, I've only done the outline! πŸ˜› I'll only work on the format next week. I dont think there's a strict way of doing it.

How I'm approaching AmI is to create a specific scenario, then work from there. That'll be my form of introduction, just to get the audience thinking. You may have come across this document for some detailed scenarios:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Try to narrow down the focus for AmI, because theres lots of technicalities involved. For example, after listing the protocols needed, pick a certain issue that will be challenging in the implementation of AmI. Perhaps there is complex networking involved? Or, what kind of hardware is needed? How about radio propogation challenges?

You don't have to list everything, because if you try to describe AmI as a whole, you'll need hundreds of slides!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Any idea for Major Project in Electronics and Communication need ASAP idea because i have no more time....

based on microcontroller please ARM,PIC or 8051
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

hii,,

e also doing some stuff realted to TPP

riht now i m worknig on 3 TPP

1-hacknig breakthrough
    2-tata nano
    3-PID controller implemntation on FPGA

the 1st TPP i represnter in 2 intercollge techfest in mumbai and won 1st prize in both,,, 3rd one i m going to represent in national confrence and 2nd one in state level and city level compitions,,,

but again my 1st one tpp have no comparisions as it includes my own research and that is best plus point in TPP

one onother topic i suggest is zigbee

and yeh in TPP from my exp i can say that not only topic matters but ur own research and presntation also maters lot
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

for the report of TPP i suggest best is to follow IEEE paper presentation report ,, it looks professional ,,,and also for formation 1st give abstract thn intro and thn devide ur topic in major parts ... end up with advantages,disadvanteages ,future scope conclusion and prefrences
  • jay_dave
    jay_dave

Where will i gt the Synopsis of Colour Sensor and Sampling of good,Electronic eye security system.πŸ˜•help me out plzzz.need to submit ma sunopsis 2morow.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

you can have data from net,,you have to make it on your own
  • Sathyendra Pai
    Sathyendra Pai
    Engineering Project & Seminars(with PPT & REPORT)

For Electronics, Telecommunication & .NET Projects (vb6, vb.net, Asp.net) and For Seminars (with PPT & Report), Please contact me to my orkut account

Keywords:Sathyendra Pai,Mangalore,Laserite
  • Sathyendra Pai
    Sathyendra Pai

For Electronics,Telecommunications,.NET Projects(vb6,vb.net,asp.net) & Seminars(with PPT, Report) Please contact me to my orkut account.

Keywords:Sathyendra Pai, Laserite, Mangalore
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

y same post 2 times? and u guiding for projets or selling?
  • ppd322
    ppd322

Hi....... I will try
  • HUMMY87
    HUMMY87

I hav just entered final year of my B.Tech in E&C engineering n 2day wz my first class in final yr project . I am quit sure with d fact that i hav 2 make a project involving , Controling som device using Schineder Zelio PLC with 6 i/ps and 4 o/ps . It means if we use simple digital logic at o/p , we can control upto 16 devices by a single PLC module . Bt i m nt sure abt wt hard ware to control ??? earlier i thought , i could automate a multistoried car-parking building bt my groupmates said that it would b a below standard idea nt matching the expectations of our clg . so can any one out ther help me out by suggesting a pheriphral system involvinng a max 16 i/ps . I am absolutely sure that i would b comfertable wid the programing of the PLC .
  • purus
    purus

thank u ask
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

hmmmmmmmmmm
  • sindhu.s
    sindhu.s

hi......i need 2 do a project that is beneficial 2 da society.......can nebdy suggest some topics n help me???????i hav absolutely no idea.....gota submit da extract 2mrw.....
  • niks_14352
    niks_14352

hi frds i need some new topics for seminar will u help me..........
  • Rahul Virani
    Rahul Virani

The_Big_K
    *Hugs ash with joy! Gets tears in eyes*

Great job Ash! 😁 We needed this guide since long!
    great job
    but can u help me in project ideas related to electronics
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

project ideas means??

u first decide the platform u want to work on ,,, then you can find the project
  • HUMMY87
    HUMMY87

@ ASH
    I request u 2 complete ur pending project ideas
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...lets see whats new going on
  • durga ch
    durga ch

hey hi all,,

hmm... I am doing it on COFDM πŸ˜”.
    theory part is done... but the coding part is left...πŸ˜’

being not too very conversant with matlab... facing a kind a issue..

any one to help with inputs??

specifically looking out for any kind of information on interleaver... I am really unable to understand the very basic concept of it..πŸ˜”

then with the QAM modulator... I am desperately searching for a good theoritical explaination on which I can form my code...( evn if i take from net i nee dt undertsand itπŸ˜•

any information on these two topics would be of great help
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

HUMMY87
    @ ASH
    I request u 2 complete ur pending project ideas
    No "pretty please"? πŸ˜‰

I'll try by end of this week. I've seen the list and tried to take pics, but the quality is mediocre at best. I'm seeing a supervisor to check if I can take a copy of it "legally".

durga
    any one to help with inputs??

specifically looking out for any kind of information on interleaver... I am really unable to understand the very basic concept of it..πŸ˜”

then with the QAM modulator... I am desperately searching for a good theoritical explaination on which I can form my code...( evn if i take from net i nee dt undertsand itπŸ˜•

any information on these two topics would be of great help
    Durga, can you start a new thread on the MATLAB problem? Try this one:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch

ash
    No "pretty please"? πŸ˜‰

Durga, can you start a new thread on the MATLAB problem? Try this one:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    aaa !! that's fine .. i guess the problem has been resolved temporarily.. not that we decided to quit but,, we have now deicded to take a signal approach for OFDM analysis rather than simulation of systems..

so may be by this weekend I should be knwoing till what extent the project is going..

will start a new thread if nothing working though....
    ;-)
  • swapnilbokade
    swapnilbokade

hey ash put up project topics soon ...if u have plz give me the link...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Some List:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Energy Meter Automatic Billing
    FingerPrint Based Security System
    Traffic Light Controller
    Prepaid Energy Meter

• swapnilbokade
    swapnilbokade

hey thanxss a lot but i have done traffic light and prepaid energy meter in second year ....actually i wanted a project on communication just a problem statement would suffice...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

swapnilbokade
    hey thanxss a lot but i have done traffic light and prepaid energy meter in second year ....actually i wanted a project on communication just a problem statement would suffice...
    Will try to find relating to Communication also
  • swapnilbokade
    swapnilbokade

thanxsss i am waiting........
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Updated the list with Final Year Project titles πŸ˜‰

Sorry for the delay. I think I'm only allowed to release it after the semester ends (this is last semester's list). Theres a new FYP list coming out soon for this sem, but I will not publish them. This list should suffice! *grin*
  • swapnilbokade
    swapnilbokade

thanks for the updated list....they are more than enough.....
  • aaditya prakash
    aaditya prakash

Well i have seen a video where a megamohth (could not think of any other name) kind of robot just walks without any electrical or electronics component. (completely driven by wind. Yet you see its big legs rolling up and you keep gasping how was that made. Well such engineering projects would be a dream come true. If you are interested then here is the link for the video - YouTube
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

okkkkkkkkkk
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

aaditya prakash
    Well i have seen a video where a megamohth (could not think of any other name) kind of robot just walks without any electrical or electronics component. (completely driven by wind. Yet you see its big legs rolling up and you keep gasping how was that made. Well such engineering projects would be a dream come true. If you are interested then here is the link for the video - YouTube
    Yeah, I've seen a documentary on this (not sure if its the same one). This is pretty awesome stuff!
  • pndgb
    pndgb

for a student in 3rd sem E&C could you suggest a few simple topics for a mini project?
  • praveen227
    praveen227

i want some mini projects on electronics to exhibit in our college help me very urgenttttt
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

pndgb
    for a student in 3rd sem E&C could you suggest a few simple topics for a mini project?
    A short range radio transmitter and receiver might be useful πŸ˜€
  • rocker087
    rocker087

can any one suggest a good project topic in wireless networks or wireless communication?
  • swamy goud.B
    swamy goud.B

hi ash....................
    i am trying to give a seminar in my cig for 50 marks (which has included in the main project).so kindly suggest me by sending your effective seminar topic.
    i am waiting for ur rerply.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

My topic was on Ambient Intelligence πŸ˜€ Interesting stuff to research on!
  • pratik2605
    pratik2605

can any one tell me the projects ideas to do in VB.NET
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to Techonova Latest Future Designs & Gadgets
  • engrjamil
    engrjamil

i am doing my final year project on 802.11n MAC layer .Have some one any ideas
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

engrjamil
    i am doing my final year project on 802.11n MAC layer .Have some one any ideas
    Ideas about what?
  • sarva
    sarva

lot of real nice topics above ash
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01

good collection

some more r at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

good going fake
  • rituparna
    rituparna

Hey i m nt getting this topic 'amibent intelligence'. Tried some sites but 'm unable to compile the whole matter in a proper manner. plz can you suggest some sites.
  • kailas
    kailas

if i want to do any project.
    what is the next step to get whole information about that project
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

rituparna
    Hey i m nt getting this topic 'amibent intelligence'. Tried some sites but 'm unable to compile the whole matter in a proper manner. plz can you suggest some sites.
    I did that topic for my seminar. Ambient Intelligence is very vast, so its best to narrow down a specific part of it. For example, are you aiming to describe the networking challenges of AmI? Or, perhaps the implementation AmI in a home or office environment? Find out a scenario in which AmI can be used in the future, and you'll understand a lot more after.

Some good AmI notes:

[1] #-Link-Snipped-#

[2] #-Link-Snipped-#

[3] PDF

kailas
    if i want to do any project.
    what is the next step to get whole information about that project
    Glad you asked that πŸ˜€

As you are an electronics major, you'll probably do a project that is mostly tied to it. First, understand key terms that your project consists of. For example, if you are going to do a "mobile jammer", research the major components of it.. such as spectral inteference, etc.

Once you get a rough idea, its time to hit the books. I cannot stress how much more that the library is an important resource center. Research journals should be available there, in which would be related to your topic. You can also get Journals from online repositories such as IEEE.

Check this post, perhaps you can understand the flow better:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Good luck and keep us updated!
  • scurrminator
    scurrminator

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • icebreaker
    icebreaker

Ash, could you gimme any keywords or direct me towards any resource that could help me search for my project that is related with AmI (that is related with telecommunications). I did search for AmI but couldnt find better details. I am also thinking towards working on Cognitive Radios. Give me your kind suggestions.

If you have any info in softcopy, regarding this 2 issues plz mail me at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sajid Hussain
    Sajid Hussain

Hey,,
    am thinking to do Final year Project on some Simulator ..
    on some Error correction or some other techniques..

please... Suggest me some topics relating to Simulators..

am in Hurry..
    Thanks

Regards: Sajid Hussain
  • sohail042
    sohail042

thanks
    but i need new projects list bcz these r repeated in my university
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji

I have some topics on POWER ELECTRONICS BASED

1. Remote controlled Wheel chair cum bed
    2. Intelligent Security system for apartments
    3. Automatic Distance Measurement and Braking System By using Ultrasonic Waves
    4. Electricity theft identifier for industrial applications
    5. D.C Motor speed controlling system using IGBT control
    6. Automatic Blood/Glucose flow rate controller
    7. Shaft starter for three phase induction motor
    8. Automatic Phase sequence indicator and controlling System
    9. Electric two wheeler with rechargeable battery
    10. Automatic power factor controller for industrial application
    11. Video Analyzing remote controlled vacuum Cleaner
    12. Remote controlled pick and place robot
    13. Fuzzy logic based PC-PC communication through Laser Beam
    14. Remote operated Weapon System
    15. Automatic Sensor Based Magnetic Accident preventer for Train
  • richtanu
    richtanu

please send me the abstract and links relating the topic "FPGA Realization of back propagation for stock market prediction."
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi

richtanu
    please send me the abstract and links relating the topic "FPGA Realization of back propagation for stock market prediction."
    I'm afraid you're asking the wrong question. You should be asking, what is FPGA, how can I implement it and stuff like that. If we start providing readymade project reports/abstracts we might as well make a business out of it.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil

Try these new.
    Solar based gps
  • goodnightdream1
    goodnightdream1

can u giv me a seminar report on Visible Light Communication........I am urgently in need of it.........pls help.........
  • gohm
    gohm

As mentioned previously, nobody is going to give you a completed report or project. We will be glad to assist, answer questions, give advice, etc. but you need to do the work. If you share any ideas or details you have so far on VLC, we can help.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil

Will you produce new project list
  • durga ch
    durga ch

goodnightdream1
    can u giv me a seminar report on Visible Light Communication........I am urgently in need of it.........pls help.........
    wake up goodnightdreamer!!!!
    for some reason CE editors don't support SMS text πŸ˜” sorry about that! please use full words to explain your problem.
    secondly, as Gohm already mentioned - no free meals please. its your assignment right? try working on it, learn it and then approach CE for suggestions/ tips/ feedbacks!

we have few very good members who go to an extent of learning things just to clarify your doubt.
  • vishvakanthi
    vishvakanthi

hiiiiiiii....this is vishva and i want to know more about Digital Blood Pressure Monitor and Wall Crack Identification System using Matlab can you help me out..plz...
  • sumith123
    sumith123

may you find information in Sphygmomanometer link for Digital Blood Pressure Monitor project
  • malayali
    malayali

< Link Removed By Admin > Do not advertise on CE without permission.
  • tritha
    tritha

Hi there.....I'm looking for a research idea on "Convergence of Optical and Wireless Technologies in β€˜Last-mile’ Telecommunication Access Networks" for applying in masters by research degree.....However, I've to choose topics excluding the following--

-Hybrid Multiplexing of Multiband Optical Access Technologies Towards an Integrated DWDM Network
    -Hybrid demultiplexing towards the integration of millimeter-wave fiber-radio systems in DWDM Access Networks
    -Source-free, inter-networking hybrid base stations towards the convergence of wireless and wireline access networks
    -Inter-networking, VCSEL-Based Low-Cost Hybrid Base Stations Towards the Integration of Wireless and Wireline Access Networks

I've completed BSc. in Information & Communication Engineering with my major in Wireless Networks & Communication, focusing on telecommunication networking.
    I've searched the forum and came across some topics, but not sure if they are applicable to my intended research are. Those include--

-Security Analysis in Wireless Networks
    -WIRLESS INTELLEGENT NETWORKING
    -Comparative Analysis of the Physical Layer Technologies in WiMax and LTE
    -Ethernet Passive Optical Network

I'd be very glad if anyone can help me out with this, thank you
  • knotty11
    knotty11

thanx's ..
  • Lorencofab
    Lorencofab
    Huh, helpme!

What do you think about WIKILEAKS?
    By the way, anybody home?!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: Huh, helpme!

Lorencofab
    What do you think about WIKILEAKS?
    By the way, anybody home?!

This is not the rite place to post your question!
  • chitobuknoy18
    chitobuknoy18

can anyone give some ideas or topic for my final year project?my email is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • A.Hari Depp
    A.Hari Depp

nice one.....how abt somethin for EEE
  • umar10
    umar10

WIRELESS ENERGY transmission is a developing field , a good seminar topic.
  • umar10
    umar10

Check out the latest papers on IEEE if you wish to do big and try to implement the ideas with like-minded people.
    RFID tagging , tracking .
    And wireless energy transfer to power everyday devices not just E-CARS could be considered,assigning IP-addresses to every device for payment of bills.
    GPS based positioning/detection.
  • saraali
    saraali

hi
    is this is good project as final project??
    Wireless under water
  • Nurnisah
    Nurnisah
    hi there,
    i need a suggestion on my final year project. my advisor wants me to do something related to image analysis.
  • mohd.rafeeq
    mohd.rafeeq
    can i get any..info link about the cognitive radio...
    i am going to present a seminor on that..
  • sparkle
    sparkle
    hey someone tell me wic gps to buy 4 project work???it shud be less than rs2000...
    is gps wit external antenna better than the one with patch antenna??
  • jithin.s.jishnu
    jithin.s.jishnu
    guys, am a mechanical engieering student.can you guys suggest me a simple mini project idea . i have less knowledge about electronics and computer programming. so i am expecting more mech based ideas

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi!!! I wanna prepare a project for my B.E(I.T)..my area of interest is vb.net and java......so anyone can please suggest me some nice and fresh topics for my project
CEans, I just came to know that Sandeep Shelke - employee of Persistent Systems Limited, a Pune baseed IT firm, has committed suicide. As reported by this website - Star...
hello friends, 😎 I m a mech engg stud.... planning for preparing a robot which can be used for rescue purposes and which can be used by bomb diffusal squad....
hi can any one help me out in paper presentation for mechanical engineering ,it would be better if presentation helps out in energy crisis THNX
Hello guys, How many of you know that we have an official CE blog? yep, it is Official CE Blog It’s Your Fault! Its a different case that its not...