Any news about virtual instrumentation?

hello friends i am doing my final year diploma in Instrumentation and i have got selected in aptitude test in placement conducted by apna technologies.

I came to know that the apna tech is based fully on virtual instrumentation and i have final technical discussion tomorrow, so please can any one tell me about virtual instrumentation??

the answer should be in practice(real time, no theory)
e.g. like current cost of lab view software.

Replies

• vijaypsg16
    vijaypsg16
    hi hari..
    I am from Coimbatore doing final yr B.E Mechatronics Engg here.. today Apnatech conducted the aptitude test for us also.. but told that the result is only on 19th.. which college r u?

and regarding VI.. It is a software based instrumentation system where u can create ur own user interfaces and functionalities rather than depending on fixed function conventional instruments..

with regards
    Vijayanand.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well Virtual Instrumentation is developed by National Instruments,Virtual instrumentation consist of DAC cards for Input and Output,then they are processed through an EDA tool and output is the processed signal,advantages is,it eliminates complex hardware,results are more precise & accuracy is increased can be customised according to the users need and can be ported with other instruments to construct an ATE(Automatic Testing Environment).
    Applications are found in automotive,chemical & pharma,Reaserch centers,Communication companies.
  • icehari
    icehari
    vijaypsg16
    hi hari..
    I am from Coimbatore doing final yr B.E Mechatronics Engg here.. today Apnatech conducted the aptitude test for us also.. but told that the result is only on 19th.. which college r u?

and regarding VI.. It is a software based instrumentation system where u can create ur own user interfaces and functionalities rather than depending on fixed function conventional instruments..

with regards
    Vijayanand.
    hi, i am studying in Cit but i am doing diploma course...
    and the placement results will be said in 13.1.2009 i.e today and i have no chance to get placed in that company because i gave poor performance...
    And for your information i run a website about instrumentation and control engineering check that for more..
    here is the link
  • icehari
    icehari
    sauravgoswami
    Well Virtual Instrumentation is developed by National Instruments,Virtual instrumentation consist of DAC cards for Input and Output,then they are processed through an EDA tool and output is the processed signal,advantages is,it eliminates complex hardware,results are more precise & accuracy is increased can be customised according to the users need and can be ported with other instruments to construct an ATE(Automatic Testing Environment).
    Applications are found in automotive,chemical & pharma,Reaserch centers,Communication companies.
    what is EDA tool??
    can you tell me?
    please......
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Its Labview,latest version is 8.6,its a versatile tool,were we can integrate C,C++,DSP even VHDL/verilog codes
  • icehari
    icehari
    Thanks for your replies....i am quite busy, sorry for late response
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    how was your interveiw???
  • icehari
    icehari
    really bad they didn't select anyone in our college..
    but luckily i have attended hcl info sys interview recently and passed in aptitude and i wrote the second written test at the same day and know i waiting for the result...

but i am quite afraid because these same guys came last year and select 3 of me seniors in the final interview and they didn't send the call letter for the till date..
    i am afraid that this will also happen to me..

Did you know anything about Hcl infosys...
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    NO IDEA,but mostly these companies do fake interveiws to show their participation as for HCL,like most companies they might have also freeze their recruitment anyhow,keep trying mate still many companies are hiring
  • icehari
    icehari
    okay thanks for your advice, i want to learn more about Instrumentation in current generation can you tell me about that...
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    sure man,i will try my best!!
  • susanspy
    susanspy
    hello all, really interesting. i am newbie here i have completed .net software course. but i did not give any interview so please let me know how do i prepare for interview thanks a lot
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well just brush up your basics and try to br natural and positive,you can crack any darn interveiw
  • susanspy
    susanspy
    Hello all,

Special thank to sauravgoswami for boosting my confidence ๐Ÿ˜

I am damn sure to crack this one.

Cheers!!!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey hope theres no sarcasm,anyway thanks!!
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey i got placed in HCL infosys....
    can you tell anything about that company...
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Congrats!! its a good company atleast for 3 yrs!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thats a good company but try for some other companies as well .๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can we have different threads for different discussions? Clubbing everything in one thread is not a very good idea ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @: Biggie : Dont take me wrong, can we start a section for discussion on jobs, say Engineering jobs where people can ask queries about the companies as we have many people from different companies we can inform them about the company profile and everything.

But we need to make sure that there should be no announcement made as this company is recruiting or that one just if we can answer their questions that could look good and we can target freshers as they look for company exam patterns and profiles.

Wat say?

PS : You can move this post to Site suggestions and Feedback as well (If applicable)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
  • icehari
    icehari
    yes, i too agree for this...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    We need the reply from mods also for this ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    wonderful!!! but who will counsel the job-hoppers more than freshers!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We already have Jobs section.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    oops !! Biggie is correct.

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I think this is insane, but ET has reported following statements by top Infosys officials- โ€œWe have asked our recruitment staff not to poach anybody from Satyam. The company...
The intention is not to hurt anyone. I found the following poem on Mayur's weblog [ https://maxmayur.blogspot.com ] , who found it on someone else's blog, who found it on...
I want to khow about patching? I downloaded theme from a website and it reguired patching to apply that theme.please explain it in detail.
i was very much interested in electronics. i need to know how the transistor amplifier works. in no one book i was satisfied. plz help me
HI. I'm a student of electronic enginnering in the university of Quindio, Armenia, Colombia. I need to model the powerline by measuring, but I don't know any kind of models...